Can Everybody See This Image?

In any case, if you can see it... that'll be my daughter, flanked by her two proud parents, on the occasion of her graduation from Queens, with an honours BA in computer science.... Hot Damn, I'm so proud of that girl!

Picture comes in just fine.

You always come across as keen for knowledge and not stresed out. So why are YOU the one with grey hairs?

My daughter graduated from Queens as well. Did you try translating the diploma?

P.S. Congrats to the daughter.

Thanks John.... Haven't got to look at the diploma yet, but I'm eager to now.... The grey will undoubtedly be a result of loose screws in my noggin combined with the strains of the aviation maintenance biz.... I could once handle the world in tatters.... now I can't handle my own shadow! .... blown fuse, or something, I guess? So life, for me, has come to making something liveable amid the chaos and madness.... If there's to be any account of "contributions" to the welfare of this old rock, mine will have to come from my offspring.... and I believe they actually can contribute! :)

By the looks of things she's pretty proud of her old man as well. Congratulations to the whole family.

By the way, do they not have any barbers in your neck of the woods? :)

Congrats to the Cronin crew. It's a real family effort to get kids all the way through to this point in their lives.

And I think we can all say we're glad to see your daughter is good looking....... like her mother. :)

Wow! Congratulations Mitch and family!

I kind of feel like we've watched your daughter grow up over the years, with the brief glimpses you've shown us. What a beautiful and accomplished young woman she's blossomed into. You must be so proud.

No need to downplay your own accomplishments though - I wonder how many passengers were safely transported on aircraft you maintained, while you were providing for your family, and raising that lovely creature. ;)

Mitch, you are a classic case of " never judge a book by its cover"! I'm looking forward to looking like that too with my daughter who is about 10 years younger, any words of wisdom that you can pass on would be appreciated. Congrats!

T

Congratulations to you and your family Mitch, both for your daughter's achievement, and the feelings that come through in that picture.

The look in the parents' eyes remind me of the first shots taken with a newborn. Hard to find words to describe it. Only this time the newborn is all grown up and showing the same look with her parents' arms around her. A lot must have gone right along the way. Good on you!

Vs

Thank you all, for the congratulations and kind comments. I will pass them on to Rosalie. :tu:

Greg, ...Avoiding the argument with my hair about it's insistence on growing, is one argument less in my life. Somehow, at the moment, I like that.

It suits you Mitch. I know we both have a lot of friends around our age who are envious. :)

Once again you have a beautiful family. I always figured that the best thing in life is being "Dad' and you have obviously enjoyed that to the hilt.

Cheers

Greg

Great shot Mitch, there is no doubt they are Mother and Daughter. It just doesn't get any better than seeing your children succeed.

From "The Pointy End" we appreciate everything you guys (and gals) do to keep our Aircraft safe.

Great looking family and Dog lovers to boot!

Congratulations

Mitch - what a great photograph of you and family, thank you for sharing it with everyone. It takes a huge family commitment on the part of everyone to make that day happen. Our congratulations to you, your wife and to your lovely daughter.

You deserve the T-shirt but I think that as nice as the "I" is on Father's Day, you have to substitute "We" for "I", !!

Best,

Don

i-zqGD94G-X2.jpg

Archived