Maverick

Databus

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So now what am I going to do when I call you for beers? Pick up a six pack and bring a chair???????? That chair better be close to the Beav, or uhh a certain mechanics boat, or close to the fridge............. either way, you know who to call when your thirsty and bored.

Guest Kilo Mike

Have to add my wishes for a speedy recovery as well.

Despite the 'heated' banter that occurs here sometimes, no-one wishes any ill to happen to someone.

Mav .... On a positive note..Always remember that chicks dig scars <lol>

Heal quick.

YVR Bridge 1 Mav 0.

Prognosis is good though, barring further complications is full recovery.

Thanks for the thoughts everyone. The hospital just caught me so I'll try to sneak on again later! biggrin.gif

Maverick:

I'd like to add my wishes for a speedy recovery for you as well.

Hope you're not inclined to try for the best 2 out of 3 with that bridge. wink.gif

Sound's like you've kept a sense of humour.

Cheers,

Henry

I've had a long YVR overnight today and went down to VGH to see Maverick with smuggled in coffee and sugary treats from Max' Deli. He wanted to pass on he's touched by the nice thoughts and said he's feeling better as time goes. WestJet has been fantastic with some new special assistance team getting things set up for him at home while he's out of service, even lawn care for his house so he can enjoy the summer off and heal up. His phone was ringing off the hook from friends and even Sean Durfy checking up on him. Even a certain famous Bean like poster took the time to call him which he thought was really cool. His knee didn't get crushed so the mobility should return and the lower leg has a good outlook with some good care. He has a great view out the window but no internet and is itching to get back to his regular addiction here.

I've had a long YVR overnight today and went down to VGH to see Maverick with smuggled in coffee and sugary treats from Max' Deli. He wanted to pass on he's touched by the nice thoughts and said he's feeling better as time goes. WestJet has been fantastic with some new special assistance team getting things set up for him at home while he's out of service, even lawn care for his house so he can enjoy the summer off and heal up. His phone was ringing off the hook from friends and even Sean Durfy checking up on him. Even a certain famous Bean like poster took the time to call him which he thought was really cool. His knee didn't get crushed so the mobility should return and the lower leg has a good outlook with some good care. He has a great view out the window but no internet and is itching to get back to his regular addiction here.

Thanks for the update on the Mav

cool26.gifcool26.gifcool26.gif

His knee wasn't crushed? Yikes! What in heck happened? Someone drive the bridge over his leg?? OUCH! ohmy.gif

Whatever happened... Very glad to hear all will be well in time... I sure am struck by what a decent company Westjet is to work for! ... (and not just in this instance) Nice to actually see evidence you mean something more than a number to your employer eh?...

Damn I wish I'd been smart enough to take Dr1's advice a few years back... ph34r.gif

Never mind all that cr-r-r-r-r-ra-aaap....

I'm gonna have a drink for you Maverick! Damn the torpedos... and the bridges!

Good health! martini.gif

Mozeltov

Chimo

Cheers...

....hic... wink.gif

Archived