Paris Attacks

Being nice to be nice is not always a good plan. Consider the matter another way...

If modern Natives were given the opportunity to examine past choices and re-decide the direction taken all over again, would they choose to welcome the new European migrants and their Jesuit minders into their homes with open arms as they did the first time, or would they play it safe this time around and kill the white buggers off in their boats before they can even establish a foot hold on the beach?

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everyone has been tiptoeing around this so far, but I'll finally call it racism.

Since Muslims can be from any country / race you would be more correct to label it as:

Religious intolerance is intolerance against another's religious beliefs or practices or lack thereof.

But the actual label is and continues to be "Fear of death caused by Terrorists" coupled with the desire to protect one's self and one's loved ones.

Since Muslims can be from any country / race you would be more correct to label it as:

Religious intolerance is intolerance against another's religious beliefs or practices or lack thereof.​

Call it what you want. The bottom line is that some people would rather put other races/nationalities/religions in a box and pack them away, denying them even a sliver of the life we are privileged to live, relying on fear of the unknown, than having to see someone that looks or dresses different than them or goes to a different church walking down the street.

Call it what you want. The bottom line is that some people would rather put other races/nationalities/religions in a box and pack them away, denying them even a sliver of the life we are privileged to live, relying on fear of the unknown, than having to see someone that looks or dresses different than them or goes to a different church walking down the street.

You are right some are that way but not all posts for sure about the proposed Immigrants are from "Those" people. I continue to believe my definition of those who are making the posts is more correct. "But the actual label is and continues to be "Fear of death caused by Terrorists" coupled with the desire to protect one's self and one's loved ones. "

"bottom line is that some people would rather put other races/nationalities/religions in a box and pack them away, denying them even a sliver of the life we are privileged to live, relying on fear of the unknown, than having to see someone that looks or dresses different than them or goes to a different church walking down the street."

For the last forty years the demographic face of Canada has been changing peacefully because we all collectively allowed Muslims to build their Mosques, wear whatever they wanted, pray almost wherever they like and offered up every other form of accommodation a reasonable and decent host could possibly provide.

But that’s not enough.

In return for Canada's generosity, a segment of that religious organization has let it be known it seeks to eventually overthrow my Country and make it an Islamic land, but take my head as soon as possible along the way only because I am a filthy infidel. Uh...no thanks.

We continue to receive the clearest form of notice from our enemies of their intention to remove everything we hold sacred from this planet for good and as the over a millennia and a half year old record demonstrates, they can be taken at their word.

The good Muslims everyone keeps referring to cannot control the bad ones; if you look, you can’t help but notice the good Muslims are being oppressed by the crazy bad ones and in full flight as we speak. This organization is bad news all the way around.

I can’t speak for others, but I’m not a racist. Instead, I am a Canadian that has an opinion and a voice when it comes to the protection of my Country.

The good Muslims everyone keeps referring to cannot control the bad ones; if you look, you can’t help but notice the good Muslims are being oppressed by the crazy bad ones and in full flight as we speak. This organization is bad news all the way around.

The problem though Defcon is that is true of any group. Just as the pilot group can't all be held responsible for the German A321 crash we can't hold all Muslims responsible for the attacks in France. I can't control the actions of any group that I can be identified with. Sure it is true that the "good Muslims" can't control the bad ones but in the end they are still our best source of information and as a result there have been terrorists acts averted. The terrorists are criminals pure and simple and should be treated as such in the same manner that they dealt with Timothy McVeigh.

All true Greg, but aren't we entitled to be choosey?

Being there’s a process underway to determine the winners, criteria unknown, means there's going to be a lot more people without seats than are coming here, so in some ways we’re being selective already.

I think the refugee issue was a political football that was used as an election tool. Young Trudeau didn't know what they were going to do and without pushback from the public, or had events in Paris not happened, we'd have some giant messy nightmare at hand.

Islam has the entire world on some kind of war like footing, freedom is giving way to martial law and all sorts of every day events are being cancelled out of fear. Being there'll never be a shortage of people in need out there, I would prefer that my Country make smart informed decisions for the future by picking winners instead of people who's religious practices bring really big tribulation.

I won't change anyone's opinion but as much as I might resent change and the infiltration of "alien"cultures, I am able to distinguish between a woman wearing a niquab and one wearing a suicide belt.

The fact that both identify themselves as of the Muslim faith does not make them the same.

Please pause to consider the fears engendered by the SDS and Baader-meinhof gangs in the 70's. No matter in whose name, there will always be those whose goals are sought to be attained by the use of violence.

Meanwhile in Minnesota.......

Minnesota Muslims Demand Pork-Free Halal Food From Minnesota Welfare Food Bank

http://toprightnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/somalis.jpg

Somali “refugees” on lifetime welfare demand their free food adhere to Islamic Law

by Jason DeWitt

Whoever said “beggars can’t be choosers” never met Somali Muslim refugees in Minnesota.

These Muslim imports in Minneapolis are now demanding a tax-funded “halal” non-pork food shelf at a free food pantry for the poor.

As if it’s not bad enough that nearly all the “American” Muslims who have joined ISIS have been Somalis from Minneapolis, their relatives here are demanding that Americans adhere to the same Sharia Laws the Islamic State fighters are trying to impose throughout the Middle East.

A group of first-generation Somali Americans says they need help in developing a food shelf that specializes in healthy foods that do not contain pork or pork byproducts. “It’s about human rights also, basic human rights to get the proper food and also healthy food,” said Imam Hassan Mohamud.

“Human rights”? Seriously? Their arrogance and self-entitlement has to be unprecedented for a group on the public dole.

Tens of thousands of Somalis settled in Minneapolis/St. Paul after Bill Clinton, George W. Bush and later Barack Obama imported them and funded massive “refugee” centers there. Welfare, schools, hospitals and social services have been crushed by the burden of immigrants who lack the most basic skills to live in a modern society.

This is hardly the first demands Somalis have made on the good people of Minneapolis. When the influx of Somali thugs naturally resulted in a massive increase in crime a decade ago, Somalis demanded a $48 million Sharia-compliant “youth center” to keep Somali gangs “out of trouble.”
We have read for several years now how Muslim cab drivers in Minneapolis and several airports have kicked out blind passengers with guide dogs (dogs are “unclean” in Islam), or customers transporting alcohol. They came here, taking advantage of American generosity, and returned it by enforcing their own brand of Sharia Law upon us.

Liberals in Minnesota have bent over backwards for them, setting up foot-washing basins in their airport and even at a university, in response to their demands.

But as with most appeasement, these refugees keep making more demands. Now it is for “halal” products (meat slaughtered with Islamic prayers and a ban on pork).

The Imam leading this protest actually claimed that there were beans with pork in it and this was a “literacy” issue that required more government funding andspecial halal-compliant beans. But one commenter on the article from Minneapolis wrote:

As someone who made use of the foodshelf recently, I can tell you that most of the food doesn’t contain pork. I hear what they are saying about a literacy issue, but can’t the food shelf people just point out the cans of pork and beans? Besides, the food shelf is based on donations!

This is not about Muslims “making do” or getting help on what to eat. The Koran demands that Muslim make any country they live in adapt to them and Sharia Law. The last thing they plan to do is assimilate.

One blogger added:
How long until they demand separate entrances to the food pantry for men and women and separate entrances for Muslims who don’t want to see any Christmas or holiday food or decorations?

The state of Maine has also been crushed by Somalis that Obama has forced upon them. The Governor of Maine, Paul LePage has valiantly been trying to cut off cash aid to Somalis– nearly all of whom are on welfare – since Obama has purposely dumped thousands of them in Lewiston and Portland.

America got Black Hawk Down and 18 dead Americans. Somalis got 90,000+ “asylum” slots in America, free housing, Sharia-compliant facilities, and a lifetime of welfare. How do you say “chumps” in Somali?

Each refugee already has access to the following:

Temporary assistance for Needy Families
Medicaid Food Stamps
Supplemental "Security" Income
Social Security Disability Insurance
Administrative Developmental Disabilities (ADD)
Child Care and Development Fund
Independent Living Program
Low Income Housing Energy Assistance
Postsecondary Education Grants
Refugee Assistance Program
Title IV Foster Care
Title XX Social Services Block Grant Fund

And from our lovely State Department...$2200 per month for every man, woman and child.

How much is the SSI check you receive every month......the SSI fund you paid INTO all of your working life?

IS THERE SOMETHING WRONG HERE?????

Someone could be fairly criticized for posting 'some' things found on the net, I know because I've done it, but they're not all automatically stories without basis.

To rely on the mainstream media is to be programed in the way the what is it, six owners, like their news to sound. As a result, if you want to be informed, you have to go wide with boots on. I should add, the boots need to be on when watching mainstream too, Brian Williams for example and then there was some huge percentage that turned to Jon Stewart daily for their news...

Here's a CBC link to the same story, but in a professionally smoothed version.

I'll bet if we looked hard enough we'd find the story posted by mo32a above is accurate, just not from the sources others rely upon.

One issue is obviously inspired by a local concerned for what’s going on and willing to provide all the details he feels necessary to informing the reader where over at CBS, they’re giving you the pc sanitized version of the story, the non-inflammatory version.

http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2014/09/15/somali-group-pushes-for-non-pork-food-shelf/

I started to look and it turns out there are all kinds of links to the same information, but from different presenters.

They tell us that our food is filthy, our pets are filthy, our religions are filthy, we are filthy, and to show they really mean it, they've introduced us to their version of 'duck & cover'.....

Millions are waking up to the reality Paris represents and are starting to push back...how can they be blamed? The modern engineers of the multicultural dream didn't intend it to look like it does now either and some fine tuning is absolutely necessary. The ideologues of assimilation have got to appreciate borders represent values and many other things. The EU is reversing course now and limiting the freedom to travel to within just five ‘blocked’ Countries and more degradations to the notion of freedom are coming.

Here is a solution to both the homeless and the influx of refugees. Lets do both, for every refugee taken in we will bring one homeless person in from the cold. Both will be provided the necessities of life, including housing, along with education and retraining so as to ensure they will be productive citizens. Some will no doubt throw up their hands at this idea citing lack of funds but since the Libs are fond of deficit budgets there should be no lack of funds. The end result will be 2 productive citizens for Canada and in the case of the homeless some reduction in current costs.

OFFICIAL STATEMENT BY VOLGA-DNEPR AIRLINES REGARDING THE TRAGEDY IN BAMAKO, MALI

11/21/2015

On 18-19 November, an AN-124-100 aircraft operated by Volga-Dnepr Airlines was carrying construction machinery from Oslo (Norway) to Bamako (Mali).

After completion of the transportation, 12 employees of the Airline were staying at the Radisson Blu Hotel to rest before their next flight. On 20 November at around 7 a.m. local time the hotel was attacked by armed militants of the al-Murabitoun terrorist group. Six Volga-Dnepr crew members were rescued during the rescue operation by Special Forces and they are now staying safe onboard the aircraft within the airport’s protected area.

Today, November 21, the victims of the tragedy were identified with the assistance of the Embassy of the Russian Federation in Mali and we are deeply saddened to have to confirm that six Volga-Dnepr crew members lost their lives during the terrorist attack in Bamako.

The Airline’s Flight Operation Control Center is working with the Embassies of the Russian Federation and France in Mali and a Boeing 737 aircraft is being prepared to fly to Mali to bring our deceased colleagues back home to Russia.

At this time, our priority is to provide the utmost support, comfort and assistance to the relatives of the Volga-Dnepr employees killed in the tragic events in Mali.

Volga-Dnepr Airlines expresses its deepest condolences to the families and friends of our dear colleagues. The Airline has declared a period of mourning and all the flags at its Head Office have been lowered in respect to our lost crew members.

Sixty-eight years isn't long enough to assess and pronounce on what is happening to our world; perhaps by my eighties. I don't trust my viscerals as I know they can be wrong sometimes, particularly in the present context of rapid-fire, unfiltered-but-edited news.

The fundamental, human problem with the internet is that it leaves absolutely no time for reflection, second-thoughts or to cobble an intelligent, somewhat informed debate. History shows us that such enforced haste often engenders error. I and others here have lived long enough to have seen that!

In the meantime, we have others who have lived much longer than we post-war babies and who are smart enough to realize the limitations of commentary driven by deadlines. We do have history and despite efforts to the contrary we still have books so we have history which is well beyond the reach of our corporate media's intellectual convenience stores which most people would call newspapers and television.

More than ever before one needs ones' mind to be independent and thinking, not someone else's mind and opinions to click on. So one needs to turn off the television and set aside newspapers and magazines which thrive on these crises, in order to maintain some measure of intellectual hygiene. Such a personal act is a bow towards the Enlightenment and that period's values, of which we are very cleary a product and which is equally-clearly under a vast, intentional but surprising threat.

Media is not bad - it's just irrelevant to solutions; media is institutionalized hubris and hubris, particuarly unrecognized corporate self-importance, is dangerous especially now. What we are seeing today has been occurring for millennia.

Let me ask a question: Does anyone know what the term, "child of the enlightenment" means?

...and another: Does anyone recall the ICPD, held at Cairo in September, 1994?

Would it surprise anyone to learn that there is a connection between the present Islamic state, the ICPD and the Enlightenment?

Would it surprise anyone to hear that Enlightenment values have been appropriated, polarizing what used to be called liberal thought and that the so-called "left wing", to put it really pedantically, has lost its way?

There is history beyond the internet, when radio (alone) meant something.

In 1994, Conor Cruise O'Brien offered some notions on these themes in his CBC Massey Lecture Series entitled, "On the Eve of the Millennium". Because we are now unaccustomed to listening to or reading arguments at length, this 47-minute first lecture may be fatiguing so brew some coffee; - but our world, particularly the present one with our media's social construction of reality is complex and cannot be summarized by putting in a nutshell and sloganizing ourselves into an intellectual stupor or rage, as the case may be.

At the very least it helps open the notion of prejudice as well as our present struggles with how one says that something isn't right without stepping on modern western values of compassion. Our spring-loaded reaction to critiques reminds one of the inability to critique the State of Israel without attracting a disproportionate opprobrium.

It's worth listening to, especially since things have unfolded in a way that O'Brien perceived at the time.

Archived