Site Upgrade & Maintenance

Alt*

Over the next couple of days we will be embarking on a major framework upgrade to our site and community. The site may be down for up to 2 days.

You may have to clear you cache and cookies to log back in.

Kip, I've just spent a few minutes looking around the new layout. 

At the bottom of the page is a "Theme" button. Give that a try and you might at least get a different background. 

My first post was accepted and displayed with no need to force it to be accepted, unlike the previous need when using "Edge". Great work Glen and Judy.  Thanks

6 minutes ago, Alt* said:

Thanks Jen, We still have a ways to go with the upgrade and will slowly be changing the layout, etc. The process will take some time Kip.

It is Malcolm... :D

2 hours ago, John S. said:

At the bottom of the page is a "Theme" button. Give that a try and you might at least get a different background. 

Using Chrome...can't find the "theme button".. Can you take a screen-shot??

15 minutes ago, Kip Powick said:

Using Chrome...can't find the "theme button".. Can you take a screen-shot??

Kip: I understand that the new format is still in the process of loading and this will not be complete for awhile. So maybe it will be a wait and see process. Cheers Malcolm

2 hours ago, Kip Powick said:

OK Thanks....At present I have a picture as if you were flying over a deck of clouds toward a sunset.......... behind the forum.

Hi Kip,

I just looked and that 'Theme' button has been formatted away. I too have the sunset-over-a-cloud-deck background photos now as well. 

The "Theme" changing link was at the bottom of the page beside the "Unread Content" button. I'll add a screen shot - let's see if this works:

No Theme.tiff

On February 6, 2016 at 9:10 AM, John S. said:

On February 6, 2016 at 9:37 AM, Former CPAIR said:

My first post was accepted and displayed with no need to force it to be accepted, unlike the previous need when using "Edge". Great work Glen and Judy.  Thanks

I liked it before on my iPad.

It was a bit of a rigmarole to get "back" on to the site, it didn't like my first two e-mail addresses, liked the third one and then I had to wait to be validated?

Looks good tho. 

We had an issue with a member today. They had the same email address with two member profiles, not sure how this happened? During the upgrade, one of the members profile was deleted (the one they wanted to keep) and the other one was untouched, not sure the logic however if there is any member that is having any issues with their account, please let us know as we have backups of the old forum and are able to recover that info.

Archived