Site Upgrade & Maintenance

Alt*

17 hours ago, Fido said:

Multiple handles?

I wonder who that was.

I believe that would be me.  And I don't even recall the how or why of the other one.  When I tried to do a password reset I got the automated email saying "Hi ####"....and I scratched my head thinking "whaaaa?"

Anyways, Admin fixed it up lickety split and I'm me.  Nobody else.

8 hours ago, Kip Powick said:

New layout on AEF,......there probably will be a few spelling errors...... For example today they spelled "Whiner" incorrectly.:P:lol:

Just realized, there is no longer a "like this" button...

I'm wondering if anyone else is having any problems reading the site from mobile devices?  When I access the forums with a Samsung Galaxy S5, the reading page is overlaid with grey.  This didn't happen immediately following the upgrade but has been a constant annoyance for about the last 4 days.  I have attached two screenshots from the other day.

Screenshot_2016-02-12-05-18-46.png

Screenshot_2016-02-12-05-19-46.png

Problem;  when I try to read an article from the "Breaking News" section (using iPad), there is a short description of the article, followed by a hyper-link called "read the entire article". When I click on the hyper-link, it simply re-loads the existing page, and I cannot read the entire article.  Thoughts?

2 hours ago, conehead said:

Problem;  when I try to read an article from the "Breaking News" section (using iPad), there is a short description of the article, followed by a hyper-link called "read the entire article". When I click on the hyper-link, it simply re-loads the existing page, and I cannot read the entire article.  Thoughts?

I reported the same and our host said there was some problems with the RSS feed and that it was under investigation. 

9 hours ago, CD said:

I'm wondering if anyone else is having any problems reading the site from mobile devices?  When I access the forums with a Samsung Galaxy S5, the reading page is overlaid with grey.  This didn't happen immediately following the upgrade but has been a constant annoyance for about the last 4 days.  I have attached two screenshots from the other day.

Screenshot_2016-02-12-05-18-46.png

Screenshot_2016-02-12-05-19-46.png

It's weird on my Note. I can read everything fine but I can scroll to the right and it's blank, empty space except for the banner at the top of the page. If I get a notification icon and click on it, I have to scroll over (right) to find the drop down menu. It's the banner that's screwing it up on the mobile (for me). 

Archived