Let's be political pundits for one night

Kip Powick

If the younger voters, especially those too young to vote four years ago, decide to vote in large numbers then Kerry will win.

I heardon the radio that the youth vote is often mis-represented on surveys and polls. If this is true perhaps Kerry would have a small lead in the polls going into the election.

So, my guess: Kerry.

No one will be elected tonight.

Tomorrow morning or later maybe.

Commenting on my owh post I know.

A small quote from CBS news:

'In one place in Ohio when the polls closed there was a 5 hour line-up of people trying to vote.'

That and the 10's of lawsuits that have already been filed in many states.

Obviously the Americans love him. I think he is a great Pres. Good Luck Dubya.

Just curious, why do you think he is a "great" president? I have definite reasons to think otherwise, so surely you have specific reasons for your assertion.

Ask 100,000 Iraqi civilians if they agree with you. Oh sorry, you can't because they're DEAD!

Hey, I'm no big fan of John Kerry, but when you're the leader of the world's most powerful nation, your greatness (or lack thereof) will be judged from a global perspective. On that scale, George Bush couldn't even get a "D".

Guest rattler

I don't think getting only 52% of the vote means that the Americians Love Him, afterall the other guy only missed being loved by 4%. biggrin.gif

Archived