Hmmm?.... personal stuff... ignore at will..... offside observations.... off topic... etc...

Mitch Cronin

I've been hunting... just a little..... and I think I've found that I've got the worst "reputation" in here. I'm showing a minus 3, and almost everyone else I've looked at has a green, positive something.... I wonder what it was that got me so ... ummmm.... .... ... :o

Oh well, as Popeye sez.... 'I yam what I yam'.

I reely am sorry if that don't kwite make yer expektasions. :biggrin2:

Mitch..........

I don't know for sure, but I think your absence from the forum for quite awhile may be reflected in your "rating". :blush:

:biggrin1: Based on your previous posting about the woes of the world, I don't think the rating issue is anything to worry about. :biggrin1:

Have a Merry Christmas...get out there and live it up !!! :Dancing-Chilli: :Dancing-Chilli:

I just bumped ya up one there Mitch, old buddy! All "1" must do is click on the "LIKE THIS" icon and it changes your rating. A true lurker would go back, revisit all their own posts, and do the necessary clicking to boost their rating.

I myself would never consider such a vain act! :P

I've been hunting... just a little..... and I think I've found that I've got the worst "reputation" in here. I'm showing a minus 3, and almost everyone else I've looked at has a green, positive something.... I wonder what it was that got me so ... ummmm.... .... ... :o

Oh well, as Popeye sez.... 'I yam what I yam'.

I reely am sorry if that don't kwite make yer expektasions. :biggrin2:

Anyone who likes the DC10 is a 10 in my book.

:cool: :cool: :cool:

Ooops... there's evidently a limit on how many "like this"'s you can hit in a day... I just ran out.

Anyway, thanks folks, green is much more comfortable. :biggrin2:

Hey i just looked at you are at a +2, regardless, I still love ya you big lug! :Dancing-Chilli:

Hmhm I am only a 1 but in my mind I am a ten lol

Everyone has some good, sometime you have to look real deeeeeeep.

:cool: :cool: :cool:

Hey Manwest, I just brought you up to a "2" with a simple click of the "Like" button on your last post. I don't believe the rankings are truly representative due to the low-traffic nature of our beloved AEForum - which is not to imply that I didn't really "Like" your post!

Archived