Tidy Time

Kip Powick

• 4 weeks later...

For those that haven't ...please do. :checkmark: I think all the authors here are more professional than many of the other forums ......where no one does anything :Grin-Nod: and here we do have the opportunity to use avatars ....

Don't know how to do it.??. please take a moment and go to post # 1

edit..kant spel

Hi Don,

Yeh, I noticed that when they moved the foruml, so I took it out and tried a different animated GIF and it didn't move either so I put the "diver" back in. :Scratch-Head:

I then went to an avatar I knew was animated as well, (boestar) and noticed his 'forum' avatar does not move as well.......but if you click on my avatar you will go to my profile page,(same thing happens on boestar's profile page), both avatars move!! :biggrin2:

I guess they have no accommodation for animated avatars on the forum pages :blush: .

....and then one day you find

ten years have got behind you

no one told you when to run

You missed the starting gun....

:biggrin2:

Don't ya just love it that we have time to fritter over avatars? ;)

...hope y'all smell the roses too! :)

"Had." He HAD a Mustang avatar. Now he's lowered himself from something that one would drive to something one would shoot!

Back to you, Jeff! :box: :box:

Good god my eyes are getting bad, I could not make the car out but looks like a solstice which = CHICK CAR!, Bring back the Stang if that is the case, :064:

Good god my eyes are getting bad, I could not make the car out but looks like a solstice which = CHICK CAR!, Bring back the Stang if that is the case, :064:

It's hard to make it out... Maybe it's a Porche? Although it might be a Solstice. :(

Archived