Simple question:

Mitch Cronin

Which action to take?....:

I have to work tonight, so have to sleep...

It's snowing like a "Naughty Word" outside and the driveways will need blowing....

What to do? Sleep or blow snow???

If sleep... will probably be dark when I awake so won't be able to blow snow (not even close to adequate lighting in dark - with blowing snow!)

If blow snow will be awake til kids home from school and sleep will be unlikely.

Also snow continues to fall... ... lot's of it...

icon_question.gif

... I know... I know... and I am glad I don't have bigger problems at the moment... but it's a puzzle. wink.gif

You could always quit your job and buy a pig farm... Then you can get a nice big tractor with a big honkin' two stage snow blower and send the snow into the next county. Pigs like to sleep at night, so it's all day shifts.

Park that big ugly SUV(stupid useless vehicle biggrin.gif ) at the end of your drive way turn on the high beams, lots of light to blow snow after you wake.

My god man, do I have to think of everything for you tongue.gif. Come visit me in YOW and see what real snow is!!! wacko.gif

laugh.gif ... I took the first bit of advice that appeared... and tried sleep... couldn't anyway, so the driveways are done...

JO had the best idea! thumbup.gif

...Now for some return advice for y'all:

Momma's don't let your babies grow up to work night shift. tongue.gif

Robert... Now listen here boy... thar ain't no Sport , nor Stupid in this here Utility Vee-hicle ...an it shore ain't Useless!... The only way the term "SUV" applies to this here machine is like: Sub Urban Vee-hicle. biggrin.gif

Powermatic? Do you have a hat? [snicker...grunt... cough...chuckle]

Chill man... lot's of space here for more important matters... ya doesn't hasta read what ya doesn't like.

laugh.gif ... I took the first bit of advice that appeared... and tried sleep... couldn't anyway, so the driveways are done...

JO had the best idea! thumbup.gif

...Now for some return advice for y'all:

Momma's don't let your babies grow up to work night shift. tongue.gif

Robert... Now listen here boy... thar ain't no Sport , nor Stupid in this here Utility Vee-hicle ...an it shore ain't Useless!... The only way the term "SUV" applies to this here machine is like: Sub Urban Vee-hicle. biggrin.gif

Powermatic? Do you have a hat? [snicker...grunt... cough...chuckle]

Chill man... lot's of space here for more important matters... ya doesn't hasta read what ya doesn't like.

Naaa...should have slept...woke....got in that stinkin truck of yours and just BOOT IT! laugh.gif

:

BOY,

Hell I think I am older than you are, I know I sure as heck have a lot less hair, I think you have more on your face than I do on my pumpkin.

It is still an SUV, I don't care what spin you put on it "S" as in STUPID, "U" as in USELESS "V" as in VEHICLE producing huge amounts of emissions choking the very life out of my lungs and gardens all the while sucking fuel as if it were happy hours at the local pub biggrin.gif ,OK OK, I 'll get off my soap box now!

Archived