Lockdown Distractions

deicer

• 2 weeks later...

https://www.space.com/snoopy-nasa-artemis-1-zero-g-indicator

Spacesuited Snoopy doll floats in zero-g on moon-bound Artemis 1 mission

Snoopy, "the world-famous astronaut," has made it into space — again.

The white-spotted dog, who became "the first beagle on the moon" in a series of Peanuts comic strips in 1969, is now on his way back to the moon aboard NASA's Artemis 1 mission(opens in new tab). Snoopy, in the form of a small doll dressed in a one-of-a-kind replica of NASA's pressure suit for Artemis astronauts, is the "zero-g indicator," or ZGI, on board the space agency's now lunar-orbit-bound Orion spacecraft.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Yesterday, my oldest grandaughter, ( age 16) played a good game of hockey and as per usual we waited  until she changed, met her in hallway, and started to walk toward her Father's car..

She seemed pretty quiet so I just asked her..

"How's it going?"

She replied, "Oh pretty good but I have to tell you sometrhing I have not yet told my Mom and Dad or my sister"

"What do you want to tell me?' ., I asked

She said , "Grandpa, I'm transgender "

"Oh my....and how did this come about?",  I gently asked

Well, she said, "I used to be invisible, but now I'm Transparent. "

Haha...Gotcha Grandpa ScreenShot015.jpg

A friend has won a VIP suite for the Final 4 in QATAR but he's getting married that week.  The church, the reception hall and the honeymoon package are all bought and paid for so it can't be cancelled and he's wondering if I knew anybody who would like to go in his place instead? 

If you're interested the details are:  10th of December at St Joseph's Catholic Church, 392 Palace road, Kingston Ontario.  Her name is Mary Elizabeth.

• Haha 3

19 minutes ago, Specs said:

A friend has won a VIP suite for the Final 4 in QATAR but he's getting married that week.  The church, the reception hall and the honeymoon package are all bought and paid for so it can't be cancelled and he's wondering if I knew anybody who would like to go in his place instead? 

If you're interested the details are:  10th of December at St Joseph's Catholic Church, 392 Palace road, Kingston Ontario.  Her name is Mary Elizabeth.

Good one!  Took me a few reads to get it.  😅

This is a review of an accident that occurred a few years ago. Sadly, two lives were lost and a great aircraft was destroyed from a situation that was totally mishandled. A head shaker….

• Like 1
  • Sad 1