Lockdown Distractions

deicer

ARMCHAIR TRAVEL EDITION

Welcome to the Armchair Travel edition of our Dream Planner!
Today, we’ll keep you inspired and connected to the world around us with a globe-trotting virtual vacation that’ll take you from Ireland’s windswept coastal landscapes to Puerto Plata’s tropical beaches. What to pack? Your imagination and curiosity—comfy walking shoes are optional!

https://artsandculture.withgoogle.com/en-us/national-parks-service/hawaii-volcanoes/nahuku-lava-tube-tour

Re Deicer video...I was going to call. CGI bs on the hangardois video...who has reverse thrust on piston Cessna?? Lo and behold there is a mod:

https://www.aopa.org/news-and-media/all-news/2016/june/03/reverse-thrust-option-offered-for-some-cessna-singles

(Cant imagine it would be good for cooling, when being used for backing up)

Who knew???

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Kip Powick said:

MINI HEADS-UP

As of this coming       MONDAY 04 May          EVERYONE must wear a mask if shopping at COSTCO...US and Canada.

Interesting, the only news Item I can find on this refers only to Costco USA and also says they will be returning to their regular shopping hours.  I guess the Canadian announcement will come soon or did I miss it?

24 minutes ago, Marshall said:

Interesting, the only news Item I can find on this refers only to Costco USA and also says they will be returning to their regular shopping hours.  I guess the Canadian announcement will come soon or did I miss it?

Costco Kingston was telling everyone today....and like you, I read it on the Net for USA?

26 minutes ago, Kip Powick said:

Costco Kingston was telling everyone today....and like you, I read it on the Net for USA?

Thanks kip, I suspect any announcement re Costco Canada would be Province by Province based on what each Province has enforced for distancing.  

4 hours ago, Kip Powick said:

Costco employees here in Barrie were telling customers the same thing today.

Our neighbour asked about masks at the local Costco store today. They were told it would be based on provincial guidelines only, they will not mandate it in Canada otherwise. That said, when I went a week ago, probably 75% of the folks in the store were wearing a mask.