I think it is finally over

Kip Powick

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don....said

Did you really expect anything different to happen

Yes, Don I expected more than the venomous postings from some of the younger crowd. I expected that if there were remarks, that there would be no gloating or outward hatred, but I was wrong.

I expected those were affected to say"well we gave it our best shot..let's move on" but I was wrong.

I expected those that must be filled with loathing to get over it and realize one can only do so much...but I was wrong.

So sad when a piece of information is posted ,with absolutely no inferrence one way or the other, that those that feel they have been adversely effected have to resort to slinging mud...doesn't bode well for the future of some of these people.

That is just the way I see it.

dozerboy and jaydee......

I won't dignify your posts with a response other than to say I have a better understanding why you insist on anonimity on AEF...

Well that's about right for you Kip,

throw the S%$t into the fan then run for cover, a recurring theme.

There is one reason and one reason only for your original post.

EVERYBODY here knows it too.

edit (sp)

Guest rattler

Hi Rattler....................

That was the 2005 decision.... wink.gif

Quite right but the point remains that you are not the only one who posts on this subject. But a number of those who dared, have left this forum.

throw the S%$t into the fan then run for cover, a recurring theme.

Please advise me how I have run for cover? You expect me to rebutt trash talk?? Why waste my time? You and your "buddies" have your minds, although based on the content of your, and their postings, must be closed, made up.

not running for cover .... just sitting in the weeds shaking my head and feeling sorry for those of you who get your jollies by slinging mud...because it didn't go your way........

Kip would have been one of those exCpers who also made damn sure to keep its own Regional Pilots "in their place".

Pitiful is right...

You have to be kidding me....and the Air Canada CALPA / ACPA group has done anything different to their respective Regionals?

Who got a better deal, the CRA flowthrough guys, or the Air Canada Regional guys?

Johnny ya big hypocrite. If you and your cronies (who hide behind all that "fairness" crap) honestly believed the stuff that you spout, there wouldn't have been a need for a "deal" with the CRA pilots. There wouldn't have been a need for any type of deal. It would have worked on straight date of hire. But that is the thing that you and your ex Cp crowd fail to recognize. How you viewed the CRA pilots is probably the same view the AC pilots had of you. But your such a damn hypocrite you wouldn't realize it unless it came up and slapped you in the face!!! In fact I can hear your whiny voice now. "Geez, what happened to those CRA pilots just wasn't fair. I was one of the guys at CP who advocated Date of Hire merge. It would have just worked out better for all of us"

Insert sound of me barfing

. . . . .Just take a look at the thread....what's been accomplished that's positive? Did you really expect anything different to happen? . . . . ..

Well, Don, thanks to the thread I, for one, just learned something. And any day I learn something then that's positive.

Thanks to this topic being brought up (again) I was directed to/looking ON THIS WEBSITE and saw the most interesting graphs.

Click on

"Click Here to Start the Presentation" then

"Mitchnick Award" and then

"Click to view Animation".

Very impressive way to display the topic of this thread. Very impressing. Of course this was not done by ACPA so I'm sure that the usual group will be quick to point out the faults - and I'll be keen to see them discussed.

Because of past postings I was also a bit skeptical of anything that one side has done. That's before I read that the presentations were developed by a Dr. Gordon Sick and audited by Deloitte Touché.

If the data is not false - and it would seem unlikely to be false - could this publicly available presentation been part of the judges' 'personal homework' that perhaps had a role in the outcome?

Or do you suppose that the judges already had all these animations presented by the ALPA legal team?

Johnny ya big hypocrite. If you and your cronies (who hide behind all that "fairness" crap) honestly believed the stuff that you spout, there wouldn't have been a need for a "deal" with the CRA pilots. There wouldn't have been a need for any type of deal. It would have worked on straight date of hire. But that is the thing that you and your ex Cp crowd fail to recognize. How you viewed the CRA pilots is probably the same view the AC pilots had of you. But your such a damn hypocrite you wouldn't realize it unless it came up and slapped you in the face!!! In fact I can hear your whiny voice now. "Geez, what happened to those CRA pilots just wasn't fair. I was one of the guys at CP who advocated Date of Hire merge. It would have just worked out better for all of us"

Insert sound of me barfing

So...the fact that we didn't offer DOH to CRA, but, advocated for DOH with Air Canada makes us hypocrites?

If you can't figure that out on your own, time to kick the Meth habit.

The deal between CAIL and CRA was a work of art, held up by (US) ALPA as a model agreement.

Verses...lets see. Declare a Merger, don't like the outcome, run away from CALPA, get sued, pay legal bills for years....

Held up by anybody with half a brain, as "what not to do."

The best part of all this, is the inevitable NEXT MERGER.

It will be pure entertainment to see what method ACPA supports.

Friggen right it makes you a hypocrite. CRA was the same size as CP was in terms of pilots and number of aircraft. The employees of CRA all took the same paycuts as you, were forced to purchase a bunch of worthless shares and if you remember back in your selective though process, CRA and CAIL were sister companies in the CAI business models. And what for? So that you prima donna gucci boys could enjoy your few more months of work before Air Canada came and rescused your sorry little asses from bankruptcy.

The only thing to figure out is that you little gucci boys and your delapitated old DC-10's and 737's somehow thought you were superior to the CRA pilots. Just a mere speck on the wall, an annoyance really. The same thing that you thought about them is probably how the AC boys looked at your pathetic little company.

Guest rattler

Friggen right it makes you a hypocrite.  CRA was the same size as CP was in terms of pilots and number of aircraft.  The employees of CRA all took the same paycuts as you, were forced to purchase a bunch of worthless shares and if you remember back in your selective though process, CRA and CAIL were sister companies in the CAI business models.  And what for?  So that you prima donna gucci boys could enjoy your few more months of work before Air Canada came and rescused your sorry little asses from bankruptcy. 

The only thing to figure out is that you little gucci boys and your delapitated old DC-10's and 737's somehow thought you were superior to the CRA pilots.  Just a mere speck on the wall, an annoyance really.  The same thing that you thought about them is probably how the AC boys looked at your pathetic little company.

And I here I thought Canadian had 747s, 767s, A320s but of course they did not have any DC9s. Also of course Pilots, unless they are Pilot owners, don't have any airplanes at all........ cool.gif

Alright Dozerboy... have your little spat if you must, but kindly watch the slander!? "delapitated old DC-10's" indeed! What the hell were you flying at the time hmm? Skidoos maybe? ...or some weenie little weed whacker mayhaps?

You can sling crud at each other all you like if you don't feel any embarrasment for it, but please leave the damn airplanes out of it! Unlike you [cough] gentlemen, the birds care not what colours they wear.

....and just for the record... our tired old '37's were every bit as productive as your tired old DC-9's... and they cost less to run. Stick that in your pipe and smoke it. tongue.gif plththththt laugh.gifohmy.gifhuh.gif ... ok, sorry.

... now behave yourslef for Pete sakes... you'll not accomplish anything by spewing filth here.

Friggen right it makes you a hypocrite.  CRA was the same size as CP was in terms of pilots and number of aircraft.  The employees of CRA all took the same paycuts as you, were forced to purchase a bunch of worthless shares and if you remember back in your selective though process, CRA and CAIL were sister companies in the CAI business models.  And what for?  So that you prima donna gucci boys could enjoy your few more months of work before Air Canada came and rescused your sorry little asses from bankruptcy. 

The only thing to figure out is that you little gucci boys and your delapitated old DC-10's and 737's somehow thought you were superior to the CRA pilots.  Just a mere speck on the wall, an annoyance really.  The same thing that you thought about them is probably how the AC boys looked at your pathetic little company.

O/K Dozerboy, you're losing it buddy.

Time to Call:

1-800-GO GDIPP.

CAIL should have given the CRA Pilots DOH...right.

That's just the way Air Canada Pilots have treated their Regionals.

Oh, sorry, somehow it is different.

The "Mainline - Regional" relationship was a 1000 times better at Canadi>n, than they have EVER been at Air Canada.

You must be one of the; "I quit CRA, to join Air Canada" club?

"O/K Dozerboy, you're losing it buddy."

Acutally I am not losing it Johnny boy. I have no hand in it at all. I just find it so amusing when hypocrites like yourself spout off.

Time to Call:

1-800-GO GDIPP

Don't need GDIP buddy, things are pretty good

CAIL should have given the CRA Pilots DOH...right.

You're damn right they should have.

That's just the way Air Canada Pilots have treated their Regionals.

Oh, sorry, somehow it is different.

"The "Mainline - Regional" relationship was a 1000 times better at Canadi>n, than they have EVER been at Air Canada."

Sure just keep believing that.

You must be one of the; "I quit CRA, to join Air Canada" club?

WRONG Ya big loser

Kip, as I have said to you in the past, you give me more reasons to work to 65, then not. You are a sorry old man to start, and the fact you even started this thread proves it. You hide behind the excuse that you are just the messenger, but why are you always the messenger, you obviously get some joy out of the reaction, because, you are fully aware of what the reaction will be.

Now, I can understand why you are bitter with your airline experience, if I was hired straight into a wide body F/O position, then months away from being a A310 Captain. the company is sold because it's insolvent, which was in no small way the beginning of the end CAIL. Now after all that promise, you are 737 F/O, well. I can see how disappointing that can be, not to mention the continuous paycuts and uncertainty that the 90's held for everyone at CAIL, not just you. I've always been curious with three major hiring spree's at both CP and AC in the 60's and 70's, why did you miss the boat then. When all your course mates in the mil were bailing to the airlines and that included most major american carriers in the 60's. Why didn't you? Me thinks their is more to the Kip story then we all know.

Today, you are not much better then a troll. It's the same old stuff with, AC = BAD, CP = GOOD, BUT REALLY! How good was CP to you, I know alot of the ex Wardair guys and most of them are bitter, they certainly had unfullfilled expectation. many going from A310 Captains to junior 737 F/O's.

Jeez Kip -

Kinda reminds me of that scene from "The Holy Grail"...

mob: "She's a witch - - burn, burn!!!" (cut to shot of Kip with a carrot tied to his face by the mob for a nose)

dozerboy: "Turned me into a newt!"

other man (incredulously): "A newt?"

dozerboy (somewhat chagrined) "Well, I got better..."

rolleyes.gif

You might want to take up lurking while these guys work through their anger. I think that's the step just after denial in the grieving process.

Back to watching the Gong Show...

b

ph34r.gif

CAT3DUAL..

You are one sad puppy....I had a life in aviation that you can only dream about. You go right ahead and vent young fella, cause you don’t have a clue as to my career flow, my aspirations, my expectations, or even what I did before I went commercial. You seem to think I was bitter when I went from the A310 to the 737…man you are so far out in left field you can’t see the players. Ask anyone who knows me, or flew with me.……I was tired of the hands-off flying and I loved every moment in that little 737.

Status??? gimme a break, I didn’t give a rats butt what seat I sat in…....bitter…why would I be?? If you had spent any time in the RCAF/CF you would realize that airline flying is spoon-fed flying compared to whiz-bang and heavy transport flying in the Forces. You ever put in a 22 hour crew day ?…just to get the job done…I would doubt it. I found the transition so easy and I know I dropped into a rose garden at the right time….late in life…….. and did so only on a dare from another guy in my last Squadron.

Give your head a shake man…the only one bitter on this forum is you and some of your “friends” and that is so sad…Almost 8 years and you just can’t accept what has happened…. And if you have nothing better to do than cast personal insults why don’t you go to the ACPA forum and lob something at the guys on this same thread…oh yeah…forgot…you would have to use your real name…sorry. I do hope you get to fly until 65 because that will be one less bitter and twisted soul kept off the street.

PS...me bitter ???? check my signature block

O'yeh, I'd wish you a nice weekend but I doubt you've ever had one since the merge...so sad.

BUZZZZZZZ..The day I get bullied off the forum is the day I die, or I decide to leave for other personal reasons..Keep the blue side up wink.gif

Archived