Beauty in Goose

Model pays $28K after air-rage row

May 16, 2006. 07:30 AM

HAPPY VALLEY-GOOSE BAY—It's probably the least glamorous place model Marzena Kamizela has ever had her picture taken.

The 32-year-old Polish beauty, who has graced the pages of magazines throughout Europe, pitching Versace and Bacardi drink company Martini, pleaded guilty yesterday in a courtroom in this Labrador community to three counts of assault and one of endangering the safety of a flight.

"Because of her behaviour she was restrained physically by the crew and during the course of them attempting to restrain her, she assaulted three of the crew members," said Corp. Paul MacDougall of the RCMP's Happy Valley-Goose Bay detachment. "I don't know how famous she is, but ... she told me herself she was a model."

Kamizela, dressed in a beige button-down shirt and jeans, was sentenced to one year of probation and fined $10,000. She entered court wearing leg shackles.

She was also ordered to pay British Airways $18,491.73 in compensation for the costs of rerouting to Happy Valley-Goose Bay.

The airline's flight from Stockholm to New York was forced to make the diversion Friday morning after she assaulted three flight attendants.

British media reported that Manchester City soccer star Danny Mills had to help handcuff Kamizela, but police wouldn't confirm that.

Kamizela, who has Swedish citizenship, has been in a Labrador jail since Friday and will remain in custody until the fines are paid.

Guest rattler

Kip to ask the same question you raised last week tongue.gif why the duplicate thread.??? See my post of yesterday entitled

"When Models Bust Out"

rolleyes.gifcool.gifdry.gif

Wow that's different. Based on the thread title and author, I expected to see a picture of a 737 with CP's last coloring.

Something like this:

Proud Wings 737

That new livery was pretty cool....(((TRIVIA)))There was a dramatic change in style when that livery was put on.......anyone know what it was?? icon_question.gif

That new livery was pretty cool....(((TRIVIA)))There was a dramatic change in style when that livery was put on.......anyone know what it was?? icon_question.gif

Was that the paint job that included a bird of another kind (aka "The Finger") which was painted on the roof of the 737 and only visible to pilots flying red and white airplanes when passing overhead on J500? wink.gif

Prior to the "goose" the little dodad > always pointed forward <

user posted image That is correct. The chevron always pointed forward, on both sides of any mode of transport, that could move under its own power, even the ramp vehicles.

There was a rumour that "they" forgot to do that on the new livery but who knows?user posted image

user posted image That is correct. The chevron always pointed forward, on both sides of any mode of transport, that could move under its own power, even the ramp vehicles.

There was a rumour that "they" forgot to do that on the new livery but who knows?user posted image

I didn't get the pointy thing forward, what I was referring to was.....

post-5-1147901961_thumb.jpg

Archived