newgirl ...is which one?

Kip Powick

laugh.gif Wish I'd thought of that Moeman! Good one... ... more like the IAM negotiating team when dealing with maintenance related issues though.  cool26.gif

Mitch,

If it was the IAM, they would be bending the other way and grabbing their ankles ohmy.gif

Geez you old codgers put your glasses on- I"m the one with boobs!

NEWGIRL,

That hurt!!!! I am not old, I am just slightly seasoned. Besides if I was old the mention of BOOBS would not make my head spin around 180 in a flash cool26.gif

If it was the IAM, they would be bending the other way and grabbing their ankles

Silly Robert... These are ladies... no need to bend the other way. laugh.gifph34r.gifwink.gif

Seriously Newgirl... if there's any truth here... (hard to know with Kip's habit of pulling people's chains)... Wow! Is that what umpteen years of slingin' people's bags onto a belt has done to you?

Silly Robert... These are ladies... no need to bend the other way. laugh.gifph34r.gifwink.gif

Mitch Mitch Mitch,

who ever said the IAM were ladies, but since there are ladies reading this, I won't say what the IAM really is whistling.gif

On another note, where the hell were these girls whenever I had to change a DC9 augmentation valve, they would be perfect for the job tongue.gif

Archived