Are you all ready for this?

Mitch Cronin

Remember that list of names I posted some months ago, along with a video of their joint press conference, with the query, "Are all these people all "Conspiracy Theorists"?"?

...Well, here's another, more recent press conference held by another group of credible people:

Former Governor of Arizona - Fife Symington; Belgian Airforce Major General, Ret. - Wilfried De Brouwer; Engineer, Astronomer and Astrophysicist - Dr. Claude Poher; Captain, Air France, Ret. - Jean-Charles Duboc; French Astrophysicist - Dr. Jean-Claude Ribes; General, Iranian Airforce, Ret. - Parviz Jafari; Captain, Army of Chile - Rodrigo Bravo Garrido; Commander, Peruvian Airforce, Ret. Oscar Santa Maria Huertas; Founding Member of the Peruvian Airforce Office of Investigation of Anomalous Ariel Phenomena (OIFAA) - Dr. Anthony Choy; Captain, Aurigny Airlines, UK - Ray Bowyer; Officer, British Ministry of Defense, Ret. - Nick Pope; Sgt. United States Airforce, Ret. - James Penniston; Col. United States Airforce, Ret. - Charles Halt; and Division Chief of the Accident Evaluations and Investigations Division of the FAA, Washington D.C., Ret. - John Callahan.

Mitch, I'll be with you when I see a normal video or picture of a UFO. Not a grainy one, not lights at night, not foggy or murky. Show me a clear picture or a video and you'll have me converted. I mean it can't be that difficult. There is supposedely so many sightings and with so many high quality smart phones out there one aught to be able to capture a nice pic as evidence. Until then, I am highly skeptical.

Perhaps 'they're' here to watch the ELLENON / NIBIRU event unfold?

I think you mean "Elenin". The other stuff about a hidden planet sounds pretty goofy to me, but it's pretty interesting to see the alignment series coincident with earthquakes... Check it out for yourself:

http://ssd.jpl.nasa.gov/sbdb.cgi?sstr=elenin;orb=1;cov=0;log=0;cad=0#orb

Mitch' date=' I'll be with you when I see a normal video or picture of a UFO. Not a grainy one, not lights at night, not foggy or murky. Show me a clear picture or a video and you'll have me converted. I mean it can't be that difficult. There is supposedely so many sightings and with so many high quality smart phones out there one aught to be able to capture a nice pic as evidence. Until then, I am highly skeptical.[/quote']Hi Jaques.

Skeptical is good! ....one only needs to be sure he's not also wearing blinders. There are some rather clear photos. But it often seems the trouble is that the objects are so bright the camera can't get the definition we'd all like to see. I sure don't "know" anything.

April 4th, 1996: perfectly clear air, seen by dozens of aircrew between 400 - 4:30pm at altitude in CLE airspace. The object was invisible to CLE primary radar, was reported in the same airspace a week earlier, approximately the same size as the Sky Dome and for most of the 1/2 hour it was with us all, it traveled in a general westbound direction at ground speeds varying between 250 -350 kts. Its altitude ranged from 25 -35K before it finally departed the scene via a vertical climb.

The experience was very real & what one might call, a fantastic life experience!

Edited to satisfy Seeker's need for technical clarity.

April 4th, 1996: perfectly clear air, seen by dozens of aircrew between 400 - 4:30pm at altitude in CLE airspace. The object was invisible to CLE radar (primary & secondary), was reported in the same airspace a week earlier, approximately the same size as the Sky Dome and for most of the 1/2 hour it was with us all, it traveled in a general westbound direction at ground speeds varying between 250 -350 kts. Its altitude ranged from 25 -35K before it finally departed the scene via a vertical climb.

The experience was very real & what one might call, a fantastic life experience!

What do you mean "primary and secondary" radar? Secondary radar implies that the UFO was transponder equipped, right? I guess it's nice of the aliens to be sure that their flying saucer is compliant with the technical specs before entering controlled airspace - maybe next time they will also take the time to file IFR and save all the speculation about who they are!

You know, when Deep Thought's successor computer finally finishes it's calculations, it's answer's going to be, ... sniff?.... Sniff, sniff? Ummm, excuse me a second.... lick, lick, lick, lick, lick.... (I hate it when it drips)... Where was I? ...Oh, ya, The answer will be DOG.

Yeah, I know, you thought mice were the supreme ones, -and they were, for a short time, but that was just while we got everydog in position.... But I should back up a bit...

You wanna know, "How would I know what the damn computer is gonna say 3 billion years from now?" Right? The answer is so simple it might even grrr you off. I Know because I've seen it. You say "3 billion years" as though you're thinking in linear terms, but time is only linear if you stay still.

Once you accept that time is only a single dimension of a quantum set of dimensions, it's fluidic nature becomes obvious.... then all you need to do is learn to swim. I was born in that time, the time of the Dogs. We've managed to domesticate our people so well that not one of us ever has to look

for that bitch in heat, she's right there, just when she needs you! WOOORRRrrrr... Excuse me....

......think I'd better go home.

CFDog

Yeah, I always wonder why they come and apparently observe us from a distance but never stop by to say hello.

All our efforts in space exploration are trying to find signs of other life forms and making contact with them. But these guys, no way, they just come on by to tease us.

I have the feeling they are all arrogant SOB's and I really don't want to meet them anymore.

Archived