Am I the first......or..

Kip Powick

do I have to get in line??????Grin-Nod.gifGrin-Nod.gif

Rec'd this PM this morning...from an "individual?" who joined yesterday at 9:27am..(no other info)biggrin1.gif

sunita sent you a new conversation

Subject: HELLO

Replies: 0

Sent: Today, 12:36 AM

My dear, How are you today,please dont be offended is my great pleasure to reach you, My name is Miss Sunita,i saw your contact today at(theairlinewebsite.com) that made me to contact you,please i will like you to reply me at (......@yahoo.in) because i have an importan message to you, Despite that we have not seen in person but wen i saw your profile My heart welcomes you, i will reply you with my pictures for you to know me and more about me on my next mail, remember apply its a great opportunity,waiting to hear from you,

Guest PowerAdmin

do I have to get in line??????Grin-Nod.gifGrin-Nod.gif

Rec'd this PM this morning...from an "individual?" who joined yesterday at 9:27am..(no other info)biggrin1.gif

sunita sent you a new conversation

Subject: HELLO

Replies: 0

Sent: Today, 12:36 AM

My dear, How are you today,please dont be offended is my great pleasure to reach you, My name is Miss Sunita,i saw your contact today at(theairlinewebsite.com) that made me to contact you,please i will like you to reply me at (......@yahoo.in) because i have an importan message to you, Despite that we have not seen in person but wen i saw your profile My heart welcomes you, i will reply you with my pictures for you to know me and more about me on my next mail, remember apply its a great opportunity,waiting to hear from you,

Miss Sunita's posting ability has been suspended.

Kip, your luck is on the rise, maybe you will get an e-mail from a Nigerian prince next asking you to split 20 million dollars.

Arrived today...OMG I am soooooo lucky !!! ...and no split....all mine !!!!Victory.gif

My dear .....@..............

I am Mrs Emelia Brown, I am 68 years old from U.S.A, and I am suffering from a long time cancer of the Lungs which also affected my well being, from all indication my conditions is really deteriorating. According to my doctors they have advised me that I may not live for the next two months, this is because the cancer stage has gotten to a very bad stage.

I was brought up from a motherless babies home, was married to my late husband for twenty years and we lived in London until my husband died in a fatal motor accident in London. Since his death I decided not to re-marry, I sold all my inherited belongings and deposited all the money with a bank in London. Presently, this money is still with the bank and I have not operated the account for long now due to the illness.

Presently, I'm with a laptop in Hospital, where I have been under going treatment for cancer of the lungs for over one year. Recently, doctors told me that I have only a few months to live so I quickly called up a pastor to give me positive thinking on this solution, He ministered to me to share this inheritance with the motherless baby/orphanage homes/people that need money for survivor.

It is my last wish to see that some percentage (%) distributed among the charity organizations, the poor and the motherless babies home where I came from and some percentage (%)for devoted individual that will utilize this money the way I wish.I took this decision, because my time will soon be up and I do not want the bank to inherit the money if I eventually die.

I want you to honestly accept my decision and send me the following details to enable me instruct my bank to process all my money valued 23.5 million and transfer to you as my new beneficiary. As soon as I receive your reply and the details, I will issue a letter of authority to my bank which will empower you as the the beneficiary of my fund, as long as you will give me assurance that you will do my last wish.

Please forward you name, address, email address and bank in which you want to receive these funds.

If it wasn't so funny, I'd cry...

There are so too many of our parents susceptible to these scams.

As much as I abhor the death penalty, for this and the likes of the Christmas tree bomber in Washington, I can't think of a better spent use of a .223 full metal jacket.

Hold on! Hold on!

You're not suggesting some correlation between the venerable Kip------and your parents----are you?

Actually---I think that word has been generally circulated that Kip fancies himself a boater (sorry, Kip) and as so many know---boats are "yachts" and a "boat owner" is a "yachtie" and therefore, by definition, "of means"-----hence, the purported Nigerian Connection.

The other day I received an e-mail that my account at TD Canada Trust needed to have information verified. then a few minutes the same thing from Scotiabank. I very hastily did nothing since I bank at neither institution.

---DELETE---

Archived