Security = Harassment at YYZ ?

Kip Powick

I watched a Youtube video the other day. The subject matter was a new generation of explosives known as ‘Binary’.

The product comes as two ingredients, which is mixed in equal amounts into a paste, dried and can then be detonated with low heat.

From what I saw, the total amount of material required to build an aircraft killer could easily be contained within a package the size of a cigarette filter.

Security???

I watched a Youtube video the other day. The subject matter was a new generation of explosives known as ‘Binary’.

Did you read the INet comments and commentary on that U-Tube effort?

From what I have gleaned off the internet that whole video was a bit of a farce.

They won't follow any of this advice, because they just hired 800 more rent a cops from Grada to man the screening stations. Looking at some of the screeners, I wonder more about their background checks than I do any of the passengers. To do whats suggested in the aritcle means thinking out of the box and it will never happen in Canada.

Working and living, or just passing through on layovers?

Working and living.

The comment was made that the BGN security plan is set out to just frustrate a terrorist so badly that they go blow up something else.

Archived