24 - anyone - anyone ?

Anyone see the last 1/2 hour of "24" tonight...apparently my tape ran out 1 1/2 hours in.

Tape ended when Jack was told the bad news from the President that he was to be sacrificed to the Chinese and then??????

Kip -- I know you're retired but you just gotta get a life tongue.gif

Kip, since I was unaware it was a 2 hour finale I started taping at 2100 (the normal time) and missed hour 23, I will send you Hour 24 if you send me hour 23 and my hour 24 back!

M

Kip, since I was unaware it was a 2 hour finale I started taping at 2100 (the normal time) and missed hour 23, I will send you Hour 24 if you send me hour 23 and my hour 24 back!

M

Sorry MAV...I would do it but I leave in a few days and the tapes wouldn't have enough time to make the journey. Appreciate your offer but perhaps you could just tell me what happened in the last 30 mins... wink.gif

EDIT.. Mav if you have not viewed "23" and want to look at it before "24" I will send it to you today. PM your address

Kip, It was an awesome show. To make a long story short, Palmer helped orchestrate a faked death of Jack. The last half hour that you missed sort or revolved around this. The last thing you saw was Michelle and Tony dropping Jack off and him walking into the proverbial sunset.

I sure hope this show is back next year.

Kip, It was an awesome show. To make a long story short, Palmer helped orchestrate a faked death of Jack. The last half hour that you missed sort or revolved around this. The last thing you saw was Michelle and Tony dropping Jack off and him walking into the proverbial sunset.

I sure hope this show is back next year.

STICKLE

Thank you very much. Scuba 02, as well as myself, may now rest easy biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif I watch little TV but that show is a must. We always tape it so we don't have to waste the time looking at commercials.

I guess next fall we will find out what happened to the guy who gave "Jack" away and of course the raven haired beauty that tried to kill Palmer, as well as Tony. With the last 30 minutes of my tape missing I thought that they may have "set up" that female to be taken to China tongue.gif

Again, thanks for the info thumbup.gif

Kip,

I figured an internet guru like you would have had the sight down and read for yourself! wink.gif

24 Episode Guide

Well, honestly..that was my next step, tonight...I did try to find the info last night but to no avail, and all day to day I was at the bateau and this evening we had to go out to a dinner so the I-net quest was on hold....but you have provided the link so I thank you as well. thumbup.gifthumbup.gif

regards,

kip

yyyyyyyyYep. tongue.gif ... and then Mable asked Marge to meet her at the corner by the bank so the two of them could confront George as he walked out with Sandra -hopefully arm in arm, for effect - and threaten to tell Sally. Meanwhile Sally was having a lovely time prancing around in her underwear at Jack's house after drinking far too much wine to keep her scruples, while Jack's wife was visiting Mable's sister Pat, who'd been shot by a drug dealer who sells cocaine to Marge's daughter Jenny.....

biggrin.gif

while Jack's wife was visiting Mable's sister Pat, who'd been shot by a drug dealer who sells cocaine to Marge's daughter Jenny.....

biggrin.gif

Ahhh com'on MITCH...Did you forget??? Jack's wife died in the first episode about 3 years ago biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif( Mitch is nice guy but a problem with memory retention)

I'm not sure if I'm missing something by not watching tv or if I can actually be said to have some semblence of a life because I dont' watch tv. hmmmmmmmmmm I'll have to think about that. dry.gif

Sure you can. But it does makes it harder to solve crossword puzzle clues without that TV trivia lurking in the memory banks. biggrin.gif

Archived