I say old boy...haven't we met?

bluemic

4 hours ago, DEFCON said:

Like I said; it's all a matter of perception.

Trump won, and in a landslide.

Defcon: Sorry buddy, you're delusional. Did you not see the reporter shoot him down in flames with his assertion of the "biggest majority since Reagan" in the electoral college vote?????

Moon

My response to Dagger:

"You seem to have already forgotten the 18 month campaign; in spite of all the predictions and op eds to the contrary, Trump won, and in a landslide."

You're skewering my message; it has nothing to do with Regan, reporters, or the contention of Trump.

Trump received 304 electoral votes, Clinton 227 and that my friend is a 'landslide' victory by any measure. 

7 hours ago, Moon The Loon said:

You're not serious. You can't win with 227. 270 is the magic number.  TRUMP SAID IT HIMSELF.

Defcon, my buddy you are not, you do not understand the electoral college process, and ARE delusional.

Trump = 304-win ......Hillary = 227-Lost

I'm reading what you posted but Defcon's numbers are correct...the premise that it was a " landslide" is debatable ....... ((((((Reagan / Obama"  did much better))), but not his numbers.:o

On 2/17/2017 at 10:01 AM, DEFCON said:

Like I said; it's all a matter of perception.

You seem to have already forgotten the 18 month campaign; in spite of all the predictions and op eds to the contrary, Trump won, and in a landslide.

Beware, it's unreasonable to expect that the normally quiet, peaceful and respectful Right will be willing to put up with eight years of insults from and poor behaviour on the part of the Left.

Careful for what you wish for DC, the landslide usually ends up with death and destruction in it's path and the end result can be devastating!

The thing that constantly gets overlooked is that the election of Trump is a result and a reaction to leadership and direction that leadership took before him.  Some may not like him and his policies and may think it's an overreaction but nothing happens in a vacuum.  If you're a politician or political party in a democracy who pursues a course that results in the other guy winning the next election isn't it obvious that you were not satisfying the wishes of the population?  The fault for Trump getting elected lies with the left for misreading the people.

Archived