So, is there nobody here but us chickens now?

Mitch Cronin

Is that it... we're all members now?.... the earth moved around the sun a few more degrees, ...a zillion, or so, more mosquitos died, and that's all we see as the marker?... Or will we actually notice that someone led the riff-raff out of the room? biggrin.gif

uh oh.... maybe I'm riff-raff? ....hadn't thought of that? ph34r.gif

Is that it... we're all members now?.... the earth moved around the sun a few more degrees, ...a zillion, or so, more mosquitos died, and that's all we see as the marker?... Or will we actually notice that someone led the riff-raff out of the room? biggrin.gif

uh oh.... maybe I'm riff-raff? ....hadn't thought of that? ph34r.gif

Ah, but which mosquitos perished... It will be a while before we can tell.

For me, just knowing that Danny Dawg, Lancaster and Simcoe will have to pay (individually) to rejoin makes the whole exercise worthwhile.

Or will we actually notice that someone led the riff-raff out of the room? biggrin.gif

Sorry Mitch, I'm still here. Admin agreed to let me stay as long as I agreed to stop using the word, "Olympic"®, as it's a trademark infringement on the the games of the same name.

neo

I am here, errr no I am not. I am in the Okanogan.

Neo, I was up around Naramata yesterday looking at mail-boxes, but didn't find a Neo anywhere!!! We did find Hillside and Elephant Island and tasted many of their fine vintages (bought a few too).

Believe it or not, my 'other', less recognizable name is on a Naramata mail box. Just not at our current abode. smile.gif

But hey, you totally missed out. You should've PM'd me through the AEF system, and I could've given you all sorts of not-to-be-missed Naramata wineries, spas, and grow-ops. You could've even picked up a bottle of the best Okanagan red ever.

Next time, OK?

neo

Well it's good to see the list of us "chickens" is still quite long...

For now, I'm pretty sure a lot of those who haven't signed up wouldn't qualify as "riff-raff" either, but I'll bet they'll climb aboard before long. cool.gif

Cheers folks... beer_mug.gif

Help

I'm trying to be a chicken but musta ended up on the Riff-Raff list!

Thought I had signed up on the 19th using Visa but today I was locked out! So I have been given a Trial week untill we figure out what happened.

Anyone else have trouble using a credit card for payment and ending up with Paypal?

Gave all my info reguested but did not go through. Imagine , here's someone willing to pay and it doesn't work.

You guys didn't ban me or anything , did you? I enjoy this forum even the mud slinging posts.

I confess, newgirl. It was a bad recommendation from me that sewered your acceptance on this forum. However, if you simply send me a token of your esteem (to the tune of $49.95... please! cash only, no cheques, money orders or credit cards) then I will be happy to put in a good word for you.

Ignore the offer from Mitch who said he would pay the fee for anyone who couldn't afford it.

neo

You guys didn't ban me or anything , did you? I enjoy this forum even the mud slinging posts.

Newgirl, if the posters had the power to ban, this forum would be a wasteland! I also note that you have been pluralized (that probably is in the dictionary next to "irregardless") so cluck away, chicken. Even ruffle a few feathers when the spirit moves you.

K

Guest rattler
Help

I'm trying to be a chicken but musta ended up on the Riff-Raff list!

Def not on the rifraf list. Welcome to the flock...

Cluck, cluck

You guys are so bad but thats what keeps this forum so interesting!

Think I have my problem solved thanks to Admin who responded to my email within minutes.

Keep up the good, the bad and even the ugly posts as sometimes we all need to vent. It's far easier to talk here about our pet peeves than take it home to our spouses. Unless they've worked in the industry , they can't really understand what our work day involves.

Guest Stargazer

Unless they've worked in the industry , they can't really understand what our work day involves.

newgirl

Maybe our situation is an abnormality, but I'm addicted to this site yet my husband couldn't find it unless the admin were to put it on e-bay. dry.gif Over the past 8-9 years since this forum started, when I'm home and on the computer the first place I go is here, then I fill my husband in on the gossip when we go for long walks. Sure kills time between kilometers, however most of this summer was spent discussing other matters once this place turned into AC v WJ bash match. I am sooo looking forward to this forum getting back on track.

Archived