Break Time !

Kip Powick

Well, if I'm gonna gloat, I might as well GLOAT.

31. Twice. Evidence available. Gonna change my handle to Moon The Tiger biggrin.gif

(I'd enter a picture but don't have a clue how to blink.gif , even after searching forum features. Anybody wanna see the evidence, tell me how laugh.gif )

(I'd enter a picture but don't have a clue how to blink.gif , even after searching forum features. Anybody wanna see the evidence, tell me how laugh.gif )

Go here...............

http://www.gadwin.com/download/

Scroll to the bottom and download "PrintScreen"

Open file and install. You will have to make a Folder in My Documents to store each screenshot you take but that should show up in the "installation" instructions.

Save each Screenshot as a .jpg and you can then post them as an attachment when you post here.

Now do that and then shoot 31 and post a screenshot of your score!! biggrin.gif

Go here...............

http://www.gadwin.com/download/

Scroll to the bottom and download "PrintScreen"

Open file and install. You will have to make a Folder in My Documents to store each screenshot you take but that should show up in the "installation" instructions.

Save each Screenshot as a .jpg and you can then post them as an attachment when you post here.

Now do that and then shoot 31 and post a screenshot of your score!! biggrin.gif

Y'know Kip, I'm feeling like stupid is as stupid does...or doesn't. I've tried "attaching" by the Browse function, entering the file (JPEG <250kb) then using the preview function prior to posting, but nothing shows up in the preview pane. What am I doing wrong?

Other than playing that stupid game tongue.gif

JO, I'm impressed but I have to think that there is a certain amount of a misspent youth here in some sleazy pool hall. I can't get anywhere without using the banks which is a penalty in the real game. Must get rid of these inhibitions about the rules of golf. rolleyes.gif

Oh come on Innuendo. I'm sure you've had a few shots bounce off the trees and back into the fairway! Lord knows I have! tongue.gif

As for you, Moon, I do have a job you know! I can't spend 8 hrs a day at it like some people! wink.gif

Oh come on Innuendo. I'm sure you've had a few shots bounce off the trees and back into the fairway! Lord knows I have! tongue.gif

Not enough, they say trees are 90% air but that usually only seems to be the case for my opponent wink.gif

Well I guess the new champ has been announced!

Wow - I could never do "4" in less than 3!

Sooooo...on your day off, this activity makes the family happy?? laugh.gif

And btw, I DO have a job...I really, Really do rolleyes.gif

I'm sure someone wll beat it eventually. As for the family and happiness, I'm home alone, and the dog hates me so she couldn't care less. The secret to "4" is to drop the ball on the top right hand corner of the tee, aim around the corner and shoot as hard as you can. That worked for me.

So much for the day off though. I've answered 3 calls and about a dozen emails so far!

Archived