AT...here we come !

Kip Powick

Guest Touchdown

Hey Kip....

Where 'ya headin' ? I off to Coz Saturday with our Skyservice friends for my first trip there. J.O. You drivin' ???? smile.gif

Touchdown

Where 'ya headin' ? I off to Coz Saturday with our Skyservice friends for my first trip there.

San Andres

One of the best places for diving. This'l be the 4th time...course it helps when the dive crew treat Scuba 02 like a princess...shheeeeeesh.user posted image

Another wedding anniversary at 85' BSLuser posted image

Have fun in Coz......

I off to Coz user posted image Saturday with our Skyservice friends for my first trip there.    J.O. You drivin' ????  smile.gif

Touchdown

Touchdown:

I'd love to, but you're flight's goin' out on one of them there "dark side" airplanes (you know.........a Boeing user posted image ). I will send out a PUPA to the crew, so they'll be properly prepared and ready to serve. Did you pre-book your seating, or are you going to take a chance?

Jeff

P.S.: PUPA = Potentialy Unruly Passenger Alert user posted image

Guest rattler

Lakelad: you left something off your post that was part of the article. cool.gif

"Things are certainly looking good, and who knows what the future will bring. We're in the aviation business." WJA (TSX) fell 15 cents to $10.62.

Complete Article

Staying at the "Marazul"? (Decameron....)

Of the five Decameron Resorts there, we prefer the Super Aquarium and "Nelson and the DiveTeam" that run right out of the resort. They look after all your gear, it is a 2 min walk on the pier to the boat and away you go !!!

A 5 min walk and you're downtown. We have had the same room for 4 years and we love it.

What does WJ have to do with Kip going on vacation with Air Transat?
Probably as much as the mention of Skyservice does in a post prior to mine - wasn't aware there was an exclusivity rule.

Upstream discussion involved charter flights to the Caribbean basin and I threw in notice of a new player in the area as an fyi.

Start a new thread to push the WJ agenda.
Corporate loyalty and economic self-interest would preclude me from initiating such an action.

Cheers,

Lakelad

I don't think there is any rule as such, but to say the talk was of Kip going to San Andreas on TS, that's it. The mention of Skyservice was just someone else saying they were going to Cancun on them, end of story.

You best look over your WJ info I don't think they will be offering holiday travel south of the USA anytime soon. So therefore no new player on the block for dive trips to San Andreas.

Regards,

60N30W

Actually, the carrier to Roatan is listed as WJ and I did fly WJ to Cayo Largo.....infact I have used every carrier in Canada to go south except AC.

Personally I think all carriers are good, the thing I can't get my head around is the big difference in baggage allowance on these charters....but I can live with it.

Actually, the carrier to Roatan is listed as WJ and I did fly WJ to Cayo Largo.....infact I have used every carrier in Canada to go south except AC.

Personally I think all carriers are good, the thing I can't get my head around is the big difference in baggage allowance on these charters....but I can live with it.

Actually Kip, what 60N30W means is that WS cannot start any destinations south of the US on their own, according to the deal with TS.

Archived