Chris Hadfield Makes First Non Terrestrial Music Video

This man has done more for the popularity of the space program than any other in the last 25 years! His video's from the Station were spectacular!

What a great video with awesome effects, and no CGI involved at all!

What do you folks think of the "landing" method? I always thought the American method would be safer, splashing down in the water, but then you've got all the problems of recovery from the ocean. The Russian method is definitely cheaper, but it's gotta hurt...

Seems very strange to land in a dusty field in Kazakhstan with bugs flying around the astronauts heads after spending time in that high tech space station. Chris was doing his best to look good for the cameras but I think he was feeling pretty rough after so many months of weightlessness. Quite a guy and I'm sure his tour in space has inspired many young people to follow their dreams.

I met him once while boarding a flight. He was already seated at 1A as I got stopped in the aisle beside his row. I turned and saw it was him and spewed out " Hey.....Chris Hadfield!" Not one of my better moments. He laughed and shook my hand.

Archived