Awright, enough o' that...

Not much fun?? huh.gif Details, my good man, details? Just the usual Airbag stuff?... The CC and the CCW don't agree? Maybe we could see about a mod and have a CC-CCW Control Computer (CCCCWCC) installed to look after that? How's the BSM? ...or the LBK's for the BRT's? are they big enough?... Come to that, are the BRT's the right size? How 'bout the BFW's? ...mind you, doesn't Airbag use BBFW's? Efficient I guess, but slow! tongue.gif

Mitch, I know what you're sayin': Here, when the RDPS starts acting up because of a NFDPS failure and TESS is affected, then EXCDS is basically unusable and we have to rely on H/Ls unless we want to go back to RUADDS. It's a pain, isn't it... biggrin.gifwacko.gif

Copilot's arm rests are uneven.

Ahh yes, but we do that on purpose. Before every flight we're told which copilot will be sitting there, which way he leans, the size of his wallet, the angle at which he extends his forarm while accepting admonitions from the Captain, and which wrist will take the slapping... That you've noticed the difference can only mean we get it wrong from time to time... we'll try to do better. biggrin.gif

Mitch, I know what you're sayin': Here, when the RDPS starts acting up because of a NFDPS failure and TESS is affected, then EXCDS is basically unusable and we have to rely on H/Ls unless we want to go back to RUADDS. It's a pain, isn't it... biggrin.gifwacko.gif

Zounds! Well it sounds like we'll never get the true MRU's we need then... Probably better to just accept it, terminate some UFP's, and COR. laugh.gif

when the RDPS starts acting up because of a NFDPS failure and TESS is affected, then EXCDS is basically unusable and we have to rely on H/Ls unless we want to go back to RUADDS.  It's a pain, isn't it... biggrin.gifwacko.gif

Throw in an OIDS failure and some unstable NARDS biggrin.gif and ... Bobs your Uncle!

(who named it NARDS anyway?)

Guest acyyc
Is everything alright?... any troubles to squawk about?... Beefs?.... Design flaws? huh.gif Maintenance difficulties? ph34r.gif

None of the drives work in the cargo compartments. Pushing those pallets of horse meat, which are usually 4000+ kgs, isn't much fun. Any chance of putting the B767 drives in the A330/340? cool.gif

Archived