Air Canada's 787 Build Video

mrlupin

Guest longtimer

Air Canada Delays Boeing 787 Service Entry to late-May 2014

‎Today, ‎April ‎18, ‎2014, ‏‎5 hours ago | briandunnyyz

AIR CANADA - Air Canada Premiers New Boeing 787 Dreamliner Cabin

Air Canada continues to delay Boeing 787 service entry, as a result of delivery delays. The revised Boeing 787 operation shows the following routes and start dates;

Toronto-Zurich will now begin from May 25 through to Jun 29th instead of May 18 start. The Toronto-Zurich route will use the 787s 6 days a week. The Toronto-Tel Aviv route will now begin on July 15th instead of July 1st and will operate daily. The planned Toronto-Tokyo (HND) route will still begin on July 1st with a daily service. This is unchanged from previous posts. Some limited domestic flights may operated between Toronto and Montreal beginning May 21st. Due to delivery delays from Boeing Air Canada is not expected to see their first 787 until early May.

http://canadianaviationnews.wordpress.com/feed/

AIR CANADA - Air Canada Premiers New Boeing 787 Dreamliner Cabin

Link works fine

With all due respect.................then why can't I, and vanishing point, not get anywhere except as per the screenshot I posted. The same page comes up on Google Chrome as well as IE 10???

Are you logged into FacePlant when you click on the link??

Are you logged into FacePlant when you click on the link??

It is obvious that you have much disdain for Facebook. Therefore it should not be surprising that you cannot see anything on Facebook. If you do not join the club they will not tell you the secret handshake.

It is obvious that you have much disdain for Facebook. Therefore it should not be surprising that you cannot see anything on Facebook. If you do not join the club they will not tell you the secret handshake.

You are right...I don't like Facebook and you will agree that is my choice.

What amazes me is your insistence that the "link-worked" but it DOES NOT work unless you join Faceplant. :103: ...a simple explanation would have been nice...yes???

I believe that post 4 might have had that simple explanation... :-) It is difficult to know for certain as some things that are posted are available to the public and others only to members. Those who are members simply know that the link works, not why someone else isn't able to see it.

The version that Lakelad found also looks to be a copy from Facebook as it appears to be lower quality.

Archived