Air Line Pilot MAG???

Guest gpsapr

Kind of funny how we at Jazz bitch about this, and when there is a story in The Globe or The Post about Air Canada and they use a Jazz aircraft in the picture or a Jazz pilot we never say a peep.

How can we ever get both sides to sit down when we can't even stop crying about what plane an editor used in error.

Sorry if I offened you, I just thought it was funny how I walked into one crew room and the picture was up on the "Employee News" board. I walk into another guys are complaining about it. Then I sit down at the computer and notice a thread on the ALPA site.

If it does sound like I am dumping on "our guys" , I sometimes think we have "bigger fish to fry".....sure I also help out with the union if that is going to be your next question.

Cheers

.70 mach

Did I actually say that I wanted to stop paying ALPA dues? I think it was an "off the cuff" comment regarding the lawsuit. What I want is for both sides to sit down and work something out to benfit the company and together lets go make this a profitable company. Before someone asks if I want the back door into the mainline I am in the pool as well and would prefer to find a solution for all of us.

The staus quo at Jazz is not a pleasant place to work and yes me being in my early 30's am looking for something stable for the next 28 years before I hit the magic age of 60.

Hope that helps.

Cheers

.70 mach

Guest jazzplayer

"What I want is for both sides to sit down and work something out"

What, do you live under a rock? What do you think has been tried for the last 10 years. These guys want to use your job for their security. Really, all you have to offer them is a warm corpse. If you must work at the mainline then I suggest you resign and then apply there behind the 317 on lay-off, give your head a shake.

"Before someone asks if I want the back door into the mainline"

You do sound like a backdoor kind of fellow by all means leave!

Guest fasteddy

I agree..also no harm done, or intended. The American editor make an honest mistake in describing the covershot as an Air Canada Jazz pilot boarding his CRJ, in Washington Dulles. Oh well...Cheers Ed

Guest HPT-TOUR

You may get your wish regarding both sides getting together, were in front of Justice Winkler next month. As for your union work I hope its nothing that requires backbone or fortitude.

grow up people! you should be working together to get this aviation industry back on its toes. Instead all I hear on this forum is bickering between the two groups. You are only bringing this industry lower and lower by your actions in your words.

Guest PortTack

There are actually four groups. ACPA Senior, ACPA Junior, ALPA Senior, ALPA Junior.....my vote is to take the two senior groups who screwed this all up and woo them over to a nice tropical Island where they can fight until retirement. The rest can work something civilized out that helps both groups and the company.

Hello PortTack,

Could you please explain to me what the differences and/or the commonalities between the four groups are?

I would love to talk about that.

I would like to compare what you think the problems with the senior groups are with how you think the junior groups have any solutions.

GTFA

Wait a minute! Aren't here 5 groups?

Let's throw the ex-ALPA ACPA group into the ring and see who they take swings at. Are they a catalyst for progress? Or not?

Mr. McInnes has always been a very objective representative. Does he have something to say on this matter?

GTFA

Archived