Air Line Pilot MAG???

Guest gpsapr

Party???

Parties usually have a theme. What do you suppose the theme of this one is?

Your cavalier comments about this issue lead me to believe you will be unaffected.? Or are you already so involved in developing a resolution that you can step back and laugh at how it looks from the outside?

GTFA

Guest PortTack

"lead me to believe you will be unaffected"

Correct, I won't be anymore. However I honestly hope that a resolution comes that will help the bottom line at AC and BOTH pilot groups(actually all 6 or 8 of them), thus making a healthy industry again and a better work environment.

As for your not liking my comments, well, my comments and my choice to use sarcasm on a serious issue that has gone on too long, perhaps your taking me to seriously. Want me to dress it up another way? The underlying fact is that the pilots who have made the bad history and relations in the early 90's have never moved on....affecting those that never deserved it. Now back to my Island.

Well, actually, I like your comments. And, over the past while have found your comments to be sufficiently provocative to initiate interesting discussions.

Good luck in your future endeavours. I sincerely hope that anyone who leaves this mess will take with them some kind of learning experience that will help them to be an asset at their next destination.

For example:

If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem.

GTFA

" What do you think has been tried for the last 10 years "

So have we really been trying for the last ten years? If we have I must have been under a rock. Other than the original merger in the mid 90's, we have been doing everything in our( read both groups) powers to hurt one another.

" These guys want to use your job for their security. Really, all you have to offer them is a warm corpse. If you must work at the mainline then I suggest you resign and then apply there behind the 317 on lay-off, give your head a shake. "

You really don't know what is going on around you, do you? The highest form of ignorance is when you reject something you don't know anything about.

There was a quote I remember from when I was young it might sum up you. He was so learned that he could name a horse in nine languages; so ignorant that he bought a cow to ride on.

I think it's a group hug time don't you?

Cheers

.70 mach

Archived