Points to ponder while pressing the advantage

Guest FL410

Guest FL410

If ACPA can submit a business proposition to eliminate JAZZ pilots jobs then surely, JAZZ pilots should be able to submit a business proposition to eliminate ACPA pilot jobs.

....things that make you go "hhmmmmm"

If ALPA can submit a business proposition to eliminate CMA pilots jobs then surely, CCMA pilots should be able to submit a business propostion to eliminate ALPA pilots jobs.

...things that make you look stupid 410.

Guest FL410

I apologize to you Dozerboy for "looking stupid". You must have wonderfull insight to be able to tell what I look like having posted one sentence!

Silly me for not checking to see who were invited to submit business proposals.

FL410; You seem to be suggesting that you have knowledge about an ACPA proposal. Can you expand on this at all or is it more of a hunch?

seeker

Guest FL410

Thank you for accepting my apology. I will endeavor to not "look stupid" again.

Seeing as you seem to know all things, could you please clarify that the CCMA pilots WERE invited to submit a business proposal?

Waiting for your wonderful insight (again).

Humbly,

FL410

Guest FL410

It would seem obvious that in order to mitigate a potentially large layoff situation at ACPA that any business proposal they submit be at the expense of Jazz jobs.

IF ACPA is allowed to submit any business proposal which eliminates Jazz, then it would seem obvious that counter proposals would be in order of the same magnitude. (Whipsawing at it's finest hour).

In other facets of life someone of that mindset might be called a disgusting filthy slut with no sense of moralality.

or maybe a defitist slut?... screw others before they screw you

Things that make you go hmmmm....

Guest FL410

You may want to ask your colleagues at ACPA who started that mindset.

Time for all pilots to think of the entire collective rather than his/her camp.

"If ACPA can submit a business proposition to eliminate JAZZ pilots jobs then surely, JAZZ pilots should be able to submit a business proposition to eliminate ACPA pilot jobs."

What about our (Jazz ) proposal to operate all CRJ's whether 50/70/90 seats. Do you not think before you type?. Our MEC has been working behind the scenes for months trying to "cook" something up. I just wished that both ACPA and ALPA could have worked out some kind of plan to share the pain of what is coming down the pipes.

Archived