Another reason feds will hate Milton

dagger

Guest b52er

So.....how does it feel all AC employees to have your leader throwing more money away while he is asking you all to give it to him to throw. Wouldn't you rather throw it yourself?

Cheers

Do you think it is appropriate to continuously bate the Air Canada guys given the present environment? You seem to take pleasure in eliciting responses with no specific questions. Seems kind of cheap to me.

Good 'ol Michel, don't try to minimize losses just give 'em away. No doubt he will have some spin about national blah blah blah, at least AC I can understand, they have to put there A/C through YYZ for mtce or connections or whatever. To give the seats away is madness.

Guest b52er

Apparantely you actually posses the same sentiment to me. The only difference is the fact that I asked any and all AC employees how they viewed being asked to take less so their leader could throw it away. I've never been one to put things tackfully, but then again everyone knows I tell it and express it like it is. Too bad if ya don't like it. Now, any responders on their feelings....without being touchy feely?

Guest Airmail

You sound too much like Mark Hill! If not, you sound too much like a disciple of Mark Hill (aka the guy who spends all his time sending poison emails against AC to all and sundry).

Guest b52er

Tack is for manipulative people. Tell people what you want, tell it clearly, tell people fact, not what you think they want to hear. That's what produces results. Obviously your not a results oriented individual. Perhaps dead weight?

LOL, actually tack is for cowboys or office workers pinning up paper on a bulletin board, now TACT (which is what I posted) is the ability to convey a potentially volatile point without appearing to be the leading end of the male sex organ.

The above is an example of a tactful point, if you require further interpretation, please let me know and I will be more direct, like you!

Have a nice night you're funny. (y)

Guest Terrier

Oh so it wasn't such a patriotic move on Milton's part then? I thought we were all supposed to be worshipping him for bailing us out? Are you saying it was just more spin?

Guest leftbase

LOL

If referring to sex organs is your idea of tact may I suggest you reconsider some of your other more cherished notions...

Once we're all done with our chances to be "Big Men on the Grammar Campus", perhaps we could answer the question posited?

ie - How does the AC rank-'n-file feel about the Toronto love-in promo? Methinks it's doomed, seeing as my admittedly unscientific polls reveal that outside of anyone actually living there, Toronto is pretty universally reviled in the ROC (Rest of Canada). Perhaps if they renamed it "A Few Liberals in Southern Ontario Love Toronto, Except For That Scary SARS Thing". Sort of a nice ring to it.

Wrap yourself in that flag Milty, I hear it's Kevlar...

Archived