Merge MY Way !!!

Let’s bury DOH and Ratio and all those other phony dreams about how to merge a pilot list …how about this???

We’ll do it based on physical height of the individuals…shortest at the front of the line……. because if you remember in elementary school, you were told that in case of fire you have to line up quietly in a single file line……. from smallest to tallest.

By the way …what was the logic in that? Do tall people burn slower?

Guest Peanuts

nah,....that way the shorter ones had more of a chance to get out before being trampled by the bigger ones.
I think we should all be put on mandetory anti-depressents as we merge into one happy family.

I'm not a teacher, nor was I alive when you went to school ;-), but I believe it was so the teacher at the front of the line could see everyone. (You can’t go anywhere without being watched, not even during a fire!)

Kip;

Well, if we do it your way, both my boys are now senior to me.

Which is fine if they bring me lunch at work, provide me with a car and pay for my gas, always have a $10-bill when I need it and put away all my dishes that I leave out.

(a)

Guest DeeSee3

Ya but , I think watch size and wallet thickness should count for something... I mean I've seen guys with back problems due their amazing wallet squirelling abilities, "what PAY for a newspaper?" kinda makes ya fly crooked when sitting on it don't it?
I say the best way to merge , judging by this forum , is to put all the pilots together in a stadium , armed with nothing other than their ingenuous wit , seniority to be based on their um... skill??!?!

"kinda makes ya fly crooked when sitting on it don't it?"

Ah-HAH!!! So THAT's why I keep finding these things trimmed right wing low with some left rudder! You buggers are just compensating for all that bulk under your right cheek...
And to think of the hours I've spent checking for bad rigging. ;)

Guest DashTrash

.....at the Air Canada Center. ALPA wins it's DOH, ACPA wins it's BOTL. Hey, we could even sell some tickets and make a few bucks!!

Guest Starman

Actually, as you know, I'd fare very well under Kip's proposal. As for your criteria, I think it would create a variable ratio depending on whose company I'm keeping at the time...;-)

As for Mother Nature's bag of nasty tricks, the worst has to be the aging process, but I'm fighting back with immaturity...

That's funny...when I went to school, boys lined up in one line, the girls in the other. And it was two by two.

So therefore seniority would work something like this: Two Lists, one male, one female

AND

Each person would have two identical numbers.

Holding hands would be optional, of course...

Guest DeeSee3

Now Sir , would you be holding hands ,or in the not holding hands camp.... Could people with BIG watches on the same arm hold hands or only the people wearing them on opposite arms , and what about the TALL people , could they hold hands too , or just the people who won the hockey game , with thick wallets in the same back pocket... This is just SOOOOOOOOOOOOO complicated , may be we could get some legal help , but only from allstar, big watched , thick walleted tall guys ! LOL

Archived