Any women here? Nope?

Seeker

What do you think of this idiot?

‘Women are better than men’: Feminist Ryan Gosling is real, speaks truths

Feminist Ryan Gosling, evidently, is not just a meme, but real life Ryan Gosling, who not only appreciates women, but correctly believes they are better than men.

Speaking to the Evening Standard, Gosling explained how he is aware of the male gaze and the way women are often objectified.

“It’s our time as men to be on the receiving end of the stick,” Gosling, 35, said. “I grew up with women so I’ve always been aware of it. When my mother and I walked to the grocery store, men would circle the block in cars. It was very scary, especially as a young boy. Very predatory; a hunt.”

The Canadian actor has plenty of women in his life to be inspired by, with long-time girlfriend Eva Mendes and their two daughters, 18-month old Esmeralda and newborn Amada.

Of all questions, when asked what per cent women he is, Gosling thoughtfully responded, “I’d say 49 per cent, sometimes 47 per cent, it depends on what day you catch me.”

“I think women are better than men,” he continued. “They are stronger. More evolved. You can tell especially when you have daughters and you see their early stages, they are just leaps and bounds beyond boys immediately. … I’ve always liked women more. I was brought up by my mother and older sister. I found my way into dance class. My home life now is mostly women. They are better than us. They make me better.”

Gosling is also crossing his fingers for a female president and, one might assume, prime minister: “I think it needs a woman’s touch.”

‘Cause hey girl, Ryan Gosling not only knows you’re better than him but is always here for you.

http://news.nationalpost.com/arts/celebrity/women-are-better-than-men-feminist-ryan-gosling-is-real-speaks-truths

Not sure where he grew up but I call bullshit re the men in cars circling the block to view his mother this did not happen here in western Canada in  the 80s  / 90s but perhaps in the movies....

Maybe he is a feminist.  He's sure displaying feminist thinking - the guys circling the block were likely just looking for a parking spot (if it happened at all) but he's got them labeled as predators out to get his helpless mother.

3 minutes ago, seeker said:

Maybe he is a feminist.  He's sure displaying feminist thinking - the guys circling the block were likely just looking for a parking spot (if it happened at all) but he's got them labeled as predators out to get his helpless mother.

could be but perhaps he is just another clueless actor like the one who confused Chinooks with Global Warming. :lol:

Women are not better, or lesser creatures than men, they're just different. Nature gave each sex specific strengths and weaknesses and seems to have intended the two to work together as a team.

Archived