These Old Buggers Can Rock!

Mitch Cronin

One of my favourite old rocking tunes - Lazy - with one of my favourite guitar players - Joe Bonamassa - ripping it right! Enjoy!:

...dunno why.... but for some strange reason, when I see those glassy lookin' Zildjian cymbals, I'm thinkin' of a tale I heard of one of 'em flying off into a river from a bike?

...dunno why.... but for some strange reason, when I see those glassy lookin' Zildjian cymbals, I'm thinkin' of a tale I heard of one of 'em flying off into a river from a bike?

Funny, I remember that story too...

That's a triple whammy Mitch. Always liked Lazy, huge Bonamassa fan and anything with nasty Hammond organ in it gets me going.

This is my favourite Bonamassa tune and video right now:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0lIZHspjXU

Mike who?

Mike O'Malley

Comedic actor seen on many TV series ...Always wears a cap cause he is rather uncomfortable concerning his receding, (gone) hair. :Grin-Nod:

Google.......... MIKE O'MALLEY............. and select........... IMAGES.......................I'm sure you will recognize him.....even wears a hat in all TV commercials. :biggrin1::biggrin1:

great tune Mitch!

I've just discovered Bonamassa through an audio site which I visit frequently, audiokarma.org.

I have to say he's my new hero... unbelievable!

Also, if you can put your hands on Crossroads 2013, you'll get plenty of enjoyment from that one. Almost 5 hours of pure guitar joy!

Archived