WestJet/RBC

Kip Powick

Nothing personal here, I have flown WJ and they are a very professional airline but if I was rating TV commercials between 1 and 10 with '10' being excellent and '1' being...well you know, I would rate that recent WJ/RBC commercial at less than '1'.

That idiot in a suit on the beach with his brief case along with a hockey player etc. had to be created by someone drinking something other than coffee or.....koolaid Grin-Nod.gif

No, sorry, I'm in YZ for a week or so. Have to endure the commercial on one of the TV channels in the hotelwink.gif

Just saw the commercial on HGTV, nothing special about it, probably composed by someone under 30, probably aimed at an audience of under 40. Once we get to be our age we are no longer the target audience. The commercials I dislike are usually for products I would never buy.

Ever notice that only the Depends and Viagara commercials are aimed at the over 50. Lol

Just the cycle of life.

:cool::cool::cool:

Ever notice that only the Depends and Viagara commercials are aimed at the over 50. Lol

Speaking of those targeted ads for "male enhancement", what's with the ad with the couple sitting in two bathtubs on the beach? Shouldn't they both be in the same tub? Or is that stuff that good? whistling.gif

Speaking of those targeted ads for "male enhancement", what's with the ad with the couple sitting in two bathtubs on the beach? Shouldn't they both be in the same tub? Or is that stuff that good? whistling.gif

When you get older, grasshopper, you too will understand... :icon_anal:

Agreed.

The Costco AmEx card gives 2%, plus 2% cash back on Costco purchases.

Got the WestJet one just for the low rate and sign up dollars though.

I agree it's really no screaming deal. I was once again disappointed with a new

WestJet initiative.

Archived