Colored Balls

Kip Powick

Guest ACSideStick

Kip you $$stard,

That's a half hour of life I'll never get back.

Just for that let me leave you with one thought.

"Oh Mickey your so fine, your so fine you blow -- ----.

See, you're singing it in your head already, aren't you?

It will be in your head now till at least tonight

biggrin.gif

Kip:

Aren't you always calling yourself a DOT? That's kinda' like shooting your own cousins. wink.gif Besides, I think you need to get some lessons from Don H on meaningful retirement hobbies! biggrin.gif

BTW, I managed to get to level 12! blink.gif

Kip:

BTW, I managed to get to level 12!  blink.gif

uhhhhhh J.O.

re-my post...did you get through Level 12????? biggrin.gif Getting to level 12 should be easy for a stick and rudder guy like you wink.gif

Meaningful retirement hobby....?......sheeeze...boating and scuba....is there something else.?? rolleyes.gif

Kip...okay, okay, uncle, I'll quit writing about Palin - Is there a level after 12? I got there, after a fashion, and got about five color changes in but the program sucks because the ball bounces around too much... tongue.gifbiggrin.gif If anyone wants the original PACMAN exe let me know...while the game is available online, the exe is not. I play the stupid game almost every night and can't get past about 35,000pts although I've made 65k once... None of this is addicting of course. It improves reaction time, hand/mouse coordination and challenges the mind. We choose to do this, right?

Kip...okay, okay, uncle, I'll quit writing about Palin - Is there a level after 12? I got there, after a fashion, and got about five color changes in but the program sucks because the ball bounces around too much... tongue.gifbiggrin.gif If anyone wants the original PACMAN exe let me know...while the game is available online, the exe is not. I play the stupid game almost every night and can't get past about 35,000pts although I've made 65k once... None of this is addicting of course. It improves reaction time, hand/mouse coordination and challenges the mind. We choose to do this, right?

Don,

The level 12 is in reference to the second game I posted. The paddle ball game has no levels, that I know iof.....

Don, I have PVR/TV in my PC so during a baseball game, which is akin to watching paint dry, I shrink the TV to a corner (2"x2") and improve my hand/eye co-ordination playing these silly games...........just in case....someday....a FA asks if there is ""anyone here know how to fly an airplane." biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

laugh.giflaugh.gif

BTW, enjoyed our Westjet flight to Maui, (handling was excellent both stations) and snorkelled to our heart's content at Kihei...Ahihi Cove, Ulua Beach...great stuff. But you know, the laptop doesn't work underwater so we always returned to the condo for mai-tai's and blogging, waterlogged.

Right you are Kip, I did make it through level 12 with a score of 272. And I was just kidding about the hobby. In case you can't you tell, I'm just jealous! My deviated septum (sp?) means there'll be no scuba diving for me. I'm the guy you see dogpaddling near the surface with a snorkel in his yob. And Karen sees boats as a bunch of holes in the water that suck down all your spare cash, so not much hope there. tongue.gif

Change the colour of the ball...I get it every time now. Right click and the ball stays in place. The click on the ball. Otherwise, it's a bit more difficult.

Archived