Those darned Playmates ...

J.O.

Playmates Arrested After Flight

(CBS4) DENVER Two Playboy playmates found themselves in trouble after apparently getting drunk and unruly on a Frontier Airlines flight out of Denver International Airport last weekend.

CBS4 learned the playmates were arrested when the plane landed in San Antonio, Texas Sunday after the flight from Denver landed. They were apparently so drunk on the plane that they were deemed a danger to themselves and others.

The playmates were Danielle Gamba, 23, and Carrie Minter, 22. Both were taken to jail in San Antonio for more than 5 hours after being arrested.

"There was some yelling and cussing," David Hebert, a spokesman for the San Antonio airport said. "They were charged with public intoxication."

Police reports and reports from Frontier said the women were unruly on the 2 hour flight. They fought with each other and other passengers.

Minter was apparently on her way from Denver to San Antonio for a lingerie show. Gamba, who said she loves to travel, is a former Oakland Raiders Cheerleader.

"One of the women started saying she was a celebrity and that's why the passenger who complained 'shouldn't mess with her,' and that sort of thing," Hebert said.

Authorities in San Antonio said it became even more bizarre. Gamba reportedly may have tried another tactic to avoid arrest.

"At one point he said one of the women made sexual advances toward both the

primary officer and the officer who was there for backup," Hebert said.

Frontier said the women's behavior compromised the safety of the flight.

http://cbs4denver.com/investigates/local_s..._342082021.html

This reads like the plot for a movie: two drunk, ex-cheerleader playmates on their way to a lingerie show using dirty language and fighting with each other end up in jail where they offer sexual favours to the arresting police officers. All we need to finish it is a hot tub scene, some cheesy music and a title.

This reads like the plot for a movie: two drunk, ex-cheerleader playmates on their way to a lingerie show using dirty language and fighting with each other end up in jail where they offer sexual favours to the arresting police officers. All we need to finish it is a hot tub scene, some cheesy music and a title.

A great plot for a spanking movie! cool26.gif

Man...could you imagine being married to one of these bimbos ? biggrin.gif

Yes....frequently!

You would have some fun...for sure.

As for marriage......no thanks.

I once had a friend who was married to one of the most beautiful girls I had ever seen but he could not take the CONSTANT "hits on his wife" from other men. It became an unbelievable burden for him. Needless to say the marriage lasted less than 2 years. I think she is now on her third.

It is one of those things that most guys don't consider...the consequences of having an extremely (a 15 on a 10 scale) gorgeous wife. wink.gif

Gee, that's never seemed to bother my husband. laugh.gif

All kidding aside...

Do guys hit on you constantly? How about stalkers?...that was one of the more dangerous consequences and my friend had to deal with more than a few of those. It took its' toll. I know for certain I could not have handled it any better. I guess any guy who is a tad jealous would have a real tough time.

Guest rattler

All kidding aside...

Do guys hit on you constantly? How about stalkers?...that was one of the more dangerous consequences and my friend had to deal with more than a few of those. It took its' toll. I know for certain I could not have handled it any better. I guess any guy who is a tad jealous would have a real tough time.

Not answering for CP FA but my observation would be that the person with an attractive spouse who gets upset when others hit upon their spouse does not fully trust their spouse. Not a good thing in any relationship.

Not answering for CP FA but my observation would be that the person with an attractive spouse who gets upset when others hit upon their spouse does not fully trust their spouse. Not a good thing in any relationship.

It was never a question of trusting his wife. It was just not that simple. What would you do if your wife had no interest in these "hits" or even remotely encouraged them.... yet they continued incessantly? How about someone that she doesn't even know phoning at all hours of the day and night ? I don't think most guys could handle it.....day after day.

I'd say they both needed to surround themselves with a different class of people, 'cause it sure sounds to me like whomever she worked with, or hung out with, were a bunch of jerks!

Again not that simple. I remember in the early years when things were not yet out of control that we used to joke with "JOE" that his only chance was not to let her out of the house....

Guest rattler
It was never a question of trusting his wife. It was just not that simple. What would you do if your wife had no interest in these "hits" or even remotely encouraged them.... yet they continued incessantly? How about someone that she doesn't even know phoning at all hours of the day and night ? I don't think most guys could handle it.....day after day.

My solution would be to deal with the stalker (police are more than happy to help) rather than get rid of the wife.

There must be more to the story.

Archived