For CP Dreamers

Kip Powick

Guest Cessnapimp

The new amalgamated US Airways is planning to paint a few of their A320's in the colours of airlines they merged with/swallowed up over the years. Notably, we will see a Republic Airways A320... and YES! Even a great PSA smile on an A320.

I believe AC should do the same. Imagine. A great CPAir A330. That... would be... very nice! cool.gif Same for the scheme painted above. It would be very fitting to have either 951 or 2 painted in proud wings given their route. People at HKG would blink and gawk at it coming in for sure.

BTW, first post on aeforum! Hello Everyone! laugh.gif

It would be very fitting to have either 951 or 2 painted in proud wings given their route. People at HKG would blink and gawk at it coming in for sure

I thought the missing eye was bad luck in HKG biggrin.giftongue.gif

BTW, first post on aeforum! Hello Everyone! laugh.gif

Howdy Cessnapimp, welcome to the AEF... if you've been lurking for a while you'll know we're not all bad, all the time. wink.gif

I agree with you wholeheartedly about the various paint schemes... I once wished it would happen sooner than later, but I've come to accept that some more time to let wounds heal may be a better plan....

Maybe 5 to 10 years from now most of AC's employees will have gotten over the pains and would be proud to see our collective heritage displayed? ... right now, it seems there's still a bit of sour taste in a too many people's mouths... cool.gif

Cheers,

Mitch

Welcome Cessnapimp !

While I personally thought the Goose was wonderful , Mitch is right in saying that we need 5-10years before re-introducing it again.

The current paint scheme was introduced well after the merger and I hope will help both employee groups feel more comfortable with the changes. For the time being this scheme denotes a new beginning for all groups, neither AC nor CP related.

Archived