Question for WJ ers

Kip Powick

Thank you for your reply but I can't find that nationality in the World Registry but I have found it under the International Airline Glossary, subsection III Description of Airline Employees, Para 2a,and it apparently means..

sometimes arrogant, but for the most part, with a few exceptions, - likeable

PS.. kicked in your nickel yet?.... cause if you have, you should ask them to update the Donations page.:>

Guest James

the beliefs, customs, practices, and social behavior of a particular nation or people

a group of people whose shared beliefs and practices identify the particular place, class, or time to which they belong

a particular set of attitudes that characterizes a group of people

Encarta® World English Dictionary © 1999 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Developed for Microsoft by Bloomsbury Publishing Plc

Guest James

The beliefs, customs, practices, and social behavior of a particular nation or people

A group of people whose shared beliefs and practices identify the particular place, class, or time to which they belong

A particular set of attitudes that characterizes a group of people

World English Dictionary

Guest James

The beliefs, customs, practices, and social behavior of a particular nation or people

A group of people whose shared beliefs and practices identify the particular place, class, or time to which they belong

A particular set of attitudes that characterizes a group of people.

1)The status of belonging to a particular nation by origin, birth, or naturalization.

2)A people having common origins or traditions and often constituting a nation

From the Oxford Concise...

1)one's nation of origin

But never mind James...you think your way and I'll think mine

Guest James

Hey my friend, don't get mad at me.

I, like you, have strong feelings towards our industry.

Sometimes opinion over-rules common sense.

Just sticking up for the "Country's Second Largest Carrier" because I work there.

I've spoken to him a couple of times (unless I'm him in which case I'm hearing voices ;) ) and did not note an accent....so I'm out on a limb but I'm thinking he's probably a good Canadian kid.

He is a good ole Victoria boy. Graduate of 1985 UVIC. He did receive some kind of hororary award from UVIC late last year. Also met him a few times, loves to talk with people in the business.

Archived