In case anyone's interested:

Mitch Cronin

Ok. I missed the shirt thing. Want to fill us in??

Well, isn't he one awesome communicator. He was better in the second one but lines like "well we are going to get the interveners to uh... well intervene" just makes a fool of himself.

Guest Airmail

Since any such payment requires court approval (just as all the Voluntary and Involuntary Severance Packages have), if you've not seen it in a monitor's report it's 100% false. There has never been any mention of bonuses -- retention or otherwise -- in any of the Monitor's reports.

Ok, so I posted that response elsewhere and this was the reply:

"there is a very strong probability that these offers have been made but just not yet appoved by the monitors, the same thing happned with the 100 million for the BOD but it was approved"

Now I'll admit I'm a sleepy guy at times... but try as I might, I can't recall any $100 million being approved for the BOD.... ??

Is it possible that I slept through all the fuss that would surely have come from that?

Anyone?

I did the same and nor could I... I told him so and he says he thinks he read it in the globe... I think he dreamed it.

Hard to post a rebuttal to stuff that's been made up... Without a link to something that says it aint so... Rumour has a funny way of supporting itself in some circles when there's nothing but a total lack of supporting evidence to refute it.

Yep, that one's well known, for Calin and Robert. This was a statement that $100 million for the BOD has been approved. I'd like to find something to prove or disprove that and I'm feeling pretty damned silly looking. I think it's a fabrication.

Keep in mind, Mitch, that there is going to be a whole new board, with Li's people getting a certain number of seats as well as the creditors. This is a complete fabrication. It could be proof of senility on the part of the person peddling it.

Guest Airmail

If it were committed now it would have to be approved by the monitor and the monitor would have to inform the court. Once something is "committed" it becomes disclosable.

Just like the Trinity agreement contains provisions in that regard which -- while not finalized -- are disclosed even prior to court approval.

Archived