For Jazzer who bump

Guest theman

Guest theman

If you want (or you don't have choice) to be base in YUL or YQB. Please be carefull whit your words because it &%$@! of all of us if you say you don't care about french poeples. Please, soyez respectueux pour vos confrères.......

I've met lots of rude french people and I've met lots of rude english people. People are people. Labelling the bunch of us based on your interaction with a few is a mistake. If it were true I guess I'd have to say that 49% of the people in Quebec don't care about the english people. Wasn't that the result of the last referundum?

Qu'est-ce que tu essai de passer comme message? C'est pas de ta faute mais tu ne t'exprime pas bien en anglais et tu fait rire de toi. Écris donc ton message dans une langue qui te permet de t'exprimer convenablement et ton message sera peu-être compris.

Qu'est-ce que tu essai de passer comme message? C'est pas de ta faute mais tu ne t'exprime pas bien en anglais et tu fait rire de toi. Écris donc ton message dans une langue qui te permet de t'exprimer convenablement et ton message sera peut-être compris.

Guest Stingray

If the conversation doesn't concern one member of the crew, I don't see why the two others member should always speak in a different language.

I recognize that it's a nice gesture to integrate someone by speaking his own language, but there is a limit to it when this person decide to come and work in a province where the dominant language is french.

I hope this person won't expect that everybody around him will speak only in english...

By the way, most frog speak english, so I don't know why you say they would scream about it?

Guest theman

Thank you ACJ, but I'm trying and I think there is a lot of people who understand what I mean.......You know, maybe I'm a bad frog who try to speak english but I'M TRYING and I never said: (I don't care about english people), I heard that for french one last week from a unilingual person...

"...you don't care about french peoples."

Do you really mean the French or are you talking about French speaking Canadians.

Glad to hear you still consider yourself a Canadian. :)

Je ne parl Francais pas, mais je pense le langue et le culture ces't neccessaire et integral, and very much a welcome part of Canadian culture!

...and that's mon deux centimes. :D

"ENGLISH IS THE INTERNATIONAL LANGUAGE OF AVIATION"

Uh, no, it's not. In fact, the Convention on International Civil Aviation (Chicago, 1944) and the International Civil Aviation Organization currently recognize the use of four official languages: English, French, Russian and Spanish.

There are also proposals to add the Chinese and Arabic languages to the list of official languages.

You may be thinking of the misinterpretation that all radiotelephony communications must be in English only. However, this is false as the Contracting State has the authority to designate its own official languages (for example, both English and French in Canada).

Contracting States are required to take steps to ensure that air traffic control personnel and flight crews involved in flight operations in airspace where the use of the English language is required, are proficient in conducting and comprehending radiotelephony communications in the English language.

Guest theman

Thank you Mitch!! And, it's nice to see there is some English Canadian with a good attitude like you have..

Thanks again!!!!

Archived