I never win anything.....

Guest neil in england

Guest neil in england

Checked in for a flight yesterday, urgent message on my briefing station....Capt. Harding, please call this number from BA marketing....I call and it turns out....I won two Concorde tickets to NY...free...wow, I never win anything!!!! I'll let everybody know how it turns out...my booking is in 4 weeks....now, what should I demand from my wife in return for taking her with me!!! Any ideas gratefully received...

cheers

Neil

Congrats Neil, what a thrill. I had the pleasure of meeting a BA flight attendant in mexico on my honeymoon who was currently flying on the concorde. I always hoped to have the opportunity to do the London-New York thing. How about you thank your wife for all the years of putting up with a pilot for a husband, whisk her away for a surprise trip and once onboard give her a diamond necklace.:)

Congrats Neil, I too have always wanted to take a trip on Concorde, I guess I'll have to wait until Richard gets 'em painted up first. ;)

Guest CabinDweller

"…turns out....I won two Concorde tickets to NY...free… = …whisk her away for a surprise trip and once onboard give her a diamond necklace…"

See, nothing in this world is free.

CONGRATULATIONS NEIL!!!

From one who paid for his flight (albeit ID75) you have a classic opportunity. Enjoy it as I know you will!

It's a fantastic bird and I hope she continues to fly. What's the scoop on BA's "cooperation" with Sir Richard for its continued operation?

Archived