FAA Approved Santa

deicer

49 minutes ago, seeker said:

I do believe the reindeer is fueled before the flight and does not require a source of fuel during the mission.

You than have never driven livestock pulling a wagon or a sledge.  Refueling is indeed needed, through a feedbag.  ?

"You than have never driven livestock pulling a wagon or a sledge.  Refueling is indeed needed, through a feedbag. "

Well, maybe real livestock requires refueling but no movie or video I have seen of reindeer shows a refueling process - I stand by my original assertion that reindeer do not require refueling during the mission!

10 minutes ago, seeker said:

"You than have never driven livestock pulling a wagon or a sledge.  Refueling is indeed needed, through a feedbag. "

Well, maybe real livestock requires refueling but no movie or video I have seen of reindeer shows a refueling process - I stand by my original assertion that reindeer do not require refueling during the mission!

Real Reindeer do but I yield re the imaginary creatures that evidently power Santa's Sled. Perhaps solar or nuclear powered.  ?

31 minutes ago, conehead said:

He got an exemption, like the RCAF recently did for those old Challengers.

Understand that is still pending the hiring of Justin to be his onboard VIP ELF

Archived