Any Word On The W S 767's

manwest

...which will eventually become either C-FOGN or C-GOGN. I believe the intention is to preserve the last three letters of the Australian registrations. Nice nod to the history of these aircraft.

looks like it would be c-gogn as the other is assigned to a Piper operating in Alberta.

• 2 weeks later...

WJ's first 737-200 was delivered into YYC from Roswell via Great Falls in early Feb 96 with the first revenue flights less than a month later.

The 767 program looks pretty conservative.

eheysurelooknicein teal dont they

theysurelooknicein teal dont they

What was then Virgin Nigeria operated a former AC 763. The outside was painted in Virgin colours but the interior was unchanged from the AC livery. It was kinda funny operating the aircraft to LHR, then getting on a former AC operated sister ship to come home to Canada. The interiors were identical.

Glad I'm not doing that anymore!

What was then Virgin Nigeria operated a former AC 763. The outside was painted in Virgin colours but the interior was unchanged from the AC livery. It was kinda funny operating the aircraft to LHR, then getting on a former AC operated sister ship to come home to Canada. The interiors were identical.

Glad I'm not doing that anymore!

That would be a strange experience indeed Moon. No quickie paint job for the WJ 67's, though - sounds like a complete interior refurb with brand new components throughout. As well as winglet installation and flight deck upgrades(?). Looking forward to seeing 'em!

T9

That would be a strange experience indeed Moon. No quickie paint job for the WJ 67's, though - sounds like a complete interior refurb with brand new components throughout. As well as winglet installation and flight deck upgrades(?). Looking forward to seeing 'em!

T9

Dont know about the mechanical aspects beyond the installation of winglets, however the interior is staying the same from QF to WS. The seats are to be covered in WS leather similar to the 737s but everything else is staying the same, including lavs and galleys.

Dont know about the mechanical aspects beyond the installation of winglets, however the interior is staying the same from QF to WS. The seats are to be covered in WS leather similar to the 737s but everything else is staying the same, including lavs and galleys.

Hmmm, I thought we were getting the new "slimline" seats (that we've seen pop up in the NG's) also installed in the '67s. Perhaps I'm misinformed. Thanks for the info.

Archived