Rouge ?

manwest

Question re AC Rouge. On the AC web site it has been showing Rouge flights coded with AC. operated by rouge,

On the Canadian aviation ex YYZ news it was showing as ZX (old Air BC code??)

Now I have refreshed myself with two vodka 7 tall while sitting on the deck in the *Hills* in YYC Country Hills , and watching the traffic go by one minute apart, and I thought I saw Air Berlin fly over thought can't be, went onto flight board and noticed a RV 1896 to LAS had gone over then later RV 1876 to LAX,, which I noticed was the same under markings as the previous RV flight...

Just curious what is rouge's two letter code. Or should I just have another cock tail????

:cool::cool::cool:

Question re AC Rouge. On the AC web site it has been showing Rouge flights coded with AC. operated by rouge,

On the Canadian aviation ex YYZ news it was showing as ZX (old Air BC code??)

Now I have refreshed myself with two vodka 7 tall while sitting on the deck in the *Hills* in YYC Country Hills , and watching the traffic go by one minute apart, and I thought I saw Air Berlin fly over thought can't be, went onto flight board and noticed a RV 1896 to LAS had gone over then later RV 1876 to LAX,, which I noticed was the same under markings as the previous RV flight...

Just curious what is rouge's two letter code. Or should I just have another cock tail????

:cool::cool::cool:

Rouge operates under a CPA with Air Canada so it is AC code.

Air Canada Rouge (RV) #1927

From FlightAware Rouge flights are RV flight numbers.

Just like Jazz are a CPA and Flight numbers are QK

Archived