Pilot Shortage Is Here

AME

48 minutes ago, Specs said:

I rarely write letters to complain of poor service but when I do they usually went nowhere.  A negative comment on social media or in the company reviews brings an almost immediate response.  Just this past weekend - Delivery guys from LEONs furniture wouldn't take away the old stove as we had been told they would.  Wife complains on google review - they were back at our place within an hr - 

This is my best example. I used to have an elderly neighbour who called me over to look at his new roof. He pointed to neighbours who had numerous peaks and valleys and said they paid over $6000.00 for their new roof and he only paid $4500.00 for his roof. His roof is identical to mine, single pitch with two sides, (spilt entry -high ranch). I asked for his receipt and wrote a letter to the roofing  company stating that I felt he over paid. At the bottom of the letter I also CC pending...CBC, CTV, Global,The Intelligencer and the BBB. 

I received a call 5 days later that my neighbour was getting a $1500.00 refund........which he used to repave his drive way.🫠

You never know what will happen when you write and it only takes a little time to write a good, non threatening , letter with salient facts, and see what happens. As I stated..retired...... some days standing on my lawn yelling at clouds😁

• Like 2
  • Haha 1