Going "Back"

Kip Powick

I was wondering.............

When I come to AEF and click on a thread and read it, there are times when I can not use the BACK button on my browser to go back to the page I was on a moment ago. No matter what happens I always have to go to the bottom of a page and click on "Main Forum".

This only happens on this forum.

Is this a forum quirk or a bug in my system ??

I am using WinXP Pro and IE 7.

Puuleese............. no use a MAC Crap tongue.gif

When I come to AEF and click on a thread and read it, there are times when I can not use the BACK button on my browser to go back to the page I was on a moment ago. No matter what happens I always have to go to the bottom of a page and click on "Main Forum".

Kip; I've explained this to you - it's "Mac" not "MAC" and FWIW my Mac can go back on this forum just fine. biggrin.gif

Hello Kip,

On my computer the BACK button takes me back to the index.

I'm running Windows XP IE 6.0.

Memory issue?? ....... The computer's - not yours ohmy.gif

Cheers,

Henry

A lot of time on this forum when I click the back button nothing happens at all. You can wait 5 minutes or more at times. Sometimes it will eventually go back other times not so much. I usually just close the browser window and start over.

Guest rattler

Kip, using Xp Home Edition (too cheap to purchase pro) Service Pack 3 and IE7, back goes back as it should.

Archived