For Frosty - I've got some crow to eat...

Howdy Frosty... I took a vehicle out to gate 177 earlier today... I stopped on the lead in line, put the vehicle in neutral, and released the brakes..... and son of a gun didn't that vehicle start rolling... just like you said! I tried it a couple of times...

I don't see the slope, but it's there! You win this one Frosty. thumbs_up.gif

Cheers,

Mitch

Attaboy Mitch! biggrin.gif On some of the gates at the RJ Terminal (east of T2), the slope used to cause quite a fuel imbalance.

That all depended on which side of the ramp BT was standing. biggrin.gif

Mmmmmmm.....

Summer Crow Kabobs

submitted by Gordon Krause (The CrowMaster)

Ingredients

16 pieces of crow breast meat (no bones) (8 crows)

16 pieces of green pepper

16 cherry tomatoes

8 button mushrooms

8 ears of sweet corn

1 1/2 cups of Teriyaki sauce

1/2 cup melted butter

8 kabob skewers

Preparation

Cut each piece of crow in half and place in a covered bowl with the Teriyaki sauce over night. Clean and cut each ear of corn into 3 pieces. Cook in boiling salt water for 10 minutes. Alternately put corn (3 pieces), green peppers (3 pieces) and cherry tomatoes (3) along with 4 pieces of crow meat on each skewer. Use 1 mushroom to top each skewer. Brush with melted butter and place on preheated grill for about 4 minutes. Flip, butter again and place back on grill for another 4 minutes. Repeat one last time for a total of 12 minutes or until they appear done. Serves four adults.

HI Mitch:

Just took a minute to look at the forum.....saw what you wrote ,and all I can say is I don't think that even a bottle of Appleton's will make CPFA's crow kabob's tasty. unsure.gif But I appreciate the sentiment!

Frosty biggrin.gif

Archived