Kip Powick

I wonder if the hosts would allow a little bigger Avatars?? I can't even recognize some of the stuff many posters are using and I don't think it would be a big deal to allow a bit larger size...

Rattler...Moon the loon ???

iceman...very appropriate !! biggrin.gif

Perhaps someone /Moderator etc, could raise the issue??

Rattler...yours is an animated .gif but no animation when used as an Avatar...wonder why. Mine is an animated .gif but does move.hmmmmmmmmm??

Depends on source maybe? An http source address appears to allow motion.

Guest rattler
Rattler...yours is an animated .gif but no animation when used as an Avatar...wonder why. Mine is an animated .gif but does move.hmmmmmmmmm??

It was in the middle of a conversion from gas to steam (my contribution to Kyoto ) biggrin.gif

But Lakelad was correct re the link over downloading the file.

Yo Kip: Rattler's avatar is animated when I look at it, as is yours. As was my "obscure" one until a devoted Who fan wanted to see something a little more "appropriate". biggrin.gif

Guest rattler
Yo Kip: Rattler's avatar is animated when I look at it, as is yours. As was my "obscure" one until a devoted Who fan wanted to see something a little more "appropriate". biggrin.gif

I changed mine to one that was animated to all. Kip was right in his original assesment.

Rattler changed his Avatar yesterday !! tongue.gif Yours???? I think I know but could be wrong...tooooo tiiiiiny

Guest rattler

Kip: take a look at your quote from the loon, your post shows 332pm, mine with the same quote shows 132pm. I guess the site is now reading the posters time zone vs the time that the item being quoted was posted. And I thought politics was confusing. rolleyes.gif

Posted on Apr 5 2007, 01:36 PM

QUOTE (Moon The Loon @ Apr 5 2007, 03:32 PM)

Yo Kip: Rattler's avatar is animated when I look at it, as is yours. As was my "obscure" one until a devoted Who fan wanted to see something a little more "appropriate".

Rattler changed his Avatar yesterday !! Yours???? I think I know but could be wrong...tooooo tiiiiiny

rattler Posted on Apr 5 2007, 01:34 PM

QUOTE (Moon The Loon @ Apr 5 2007, 01:32 PM)

Yo Kip: Rattler's avatar is animated when I look at it, as is yours. As was my "obscure" one until a devoted Who fan wanted to see something a little more "appropriate".

Kip: take a look at your quote from the loon, your post shows 332pm, mine with the same quote shows 132pm. I guess the site is now reading the posters time zone vs the time that the item being quoted was posted. And I thought politics was confusing. rolleyes.gif

YUP......look at the shot below. You can see that the time you post is converted to my local time on my screen..

You posted at 1:34pm but it shows on my screen as 3:34pm..

You show Moonies quote as of 1:32...your time but my time shows the time zone difference as 3:32pm.........

Sooooo confussssssseing eh ??? wink.gif

Guest rattler

Thank god we are both retired and have the time to attempt to figure this stuff out. No hope at all for those who are still working. biggrin.gif

Archived