Flames flicker and die

Guest rattler

To be honest...they really looked bad last night.

user posted imageuser posted image

Still tonight here and they looked even worse in the same time zone but at least they got this far. So looks like those who care about the NHL will have to rely upon either the Oilers or the Senators to carry their torch. For my part I turned off "Professional big salary sports" quite some time ago.

Guess that is why I still cheer for the CFL Stampeders..... but not much interested in the NHL and def. not in the NFL, NBA etc. cool.gif

Actually, I think they were simply outplayed by a serious contender for the cup. The Flames play last night wasn't that surprising, as they had many similar games in the regular season.

Guest Touchdown

Batten down the hatches J.O.....The Red Mile fans will be after ya for a comment like that laugh.gif

Touchdown

So looks like those who care about the NHL will have to rely upon either the Oilers or the Senators to carry their torch.

Sorry, but if the Leafs were the last Canadian team left, there wouldn't be a lot of support from Habs/Sens/Oilers/Flames or Canucks fans. Go Sharks!!!! tongue.gif

Hey, I'd love to see an Ottawa - Edmonton final, but realistically, I just don't see the planets lining up that way. Right now, I'd be very hard pressed to vote against the Devils. They have come together as a team at the right time, and Brodeur has far and away the most experience when the season is on the line.

I'm dissapointed in the Flames performance for the last 2 games... definitely not stanley cup material if they can't be consistant. They got outplayed almost 90% of the game last night, got beat to the puck far too many times. I am glad they made it as far as they did, and it's too bad they didn't get to play the Oilers, it would have been a helluva series.

Oh well, at least I still have a pick of which canadian team to cheer for! biggrin.gif

Archived