Psssst..... shhhhh... can I dare admit...

...anyone else here that'll admit to it?

I don't see it much, but it's fun if you like singing...

Anyone got picks, or thoughts on those last ten singing tonight?

So far I haven't seen any that have knocked my socks off, but they're all pretty darned good.

Well... as I wind down at the end of my day (which happens to be near the real end of the day for a really pleasant change!).... I could tell ya about my day and why a feet up, s-l-o-w evening is just fine by me, but I don't think that'd be worth much...

Heck, so I like to listen to folks sing... ok so I'm a pussy, so what? tongue.gif

Guest rattler

...anyone else here that'll admit to it?

I don't see it much, but it's fun if you like singing...

Anyone got picks, or thoughts on those last ten singing tonight?

So far I haven't seen any that have knocked my socks off, but they're all pretty darned good.

OK Kip::::::::

Boston Legal is so much more entertaining. tongue.gif

Kip, my miniscule hard drive is running out of space and it's mostly because I'm saving all the .gif files you use with your posts.

Where the hell did you get all that stuff, and is there perhaps more inappropriate emoticons that I could use on my less savory aquaintances?

Regards,

b

Where the hell did you get all that stuff, and is there perhaps more inappropriate emoticons that I could use on my less savory aquaintances?

Go to this web site and download the SmileyPad. Then when you want to add a smiley, you can pick from a large list.

SmileyPad

user posted image

Mitch, I admit I'm an idol junkie too. And Judy, it's a great one to watch with the kids. Aside from learning about music and the music industry, as well as being exposed to different genres of music, it also generates a lot of discussion about criticism, constructive and otherwise, how it is given, and how it is received.

And, I really like listening to the singing too. wink.gif

It's a talented group this year, so it's hard to pick a clear winner this soon - I've only been able to narrow it down to my 6 favourites! laugh.gif

My best prediction is that Simon will be linched, and Paula will run off with Ace. laugh.gif

BTW, for those who may be ignoring the Canadian Idol series cause they can't stomach Ben Mulroney, you're missing out on some great up and coming Canadian talent. My favourite idol show ever was the one where they had to perform Gordon Lightfoot's songs. They did some incredible renditions of some of his best work, having been coached by him, then as a group, all of whom also played their own instruments, performed the Canadian Railroad Trilogy. It was so fabulous, it kind of made me wonder why there is so little promotion of our own home grown talent.

Archived