For all pilots working at the company I work for:

There could be some good stuff to be had in the middle of madness...

I heard a man today - I won't tell you his position, or how he came to hear what he passed on to us, or even what exactly he passed on to us huh.gif - telling a roomfull of us that, ummm... err... ahhh... some stuff was going to result from the ahhhh dispute among our pilots.... [please forgive the cryptic nature of this post. I'm sure you'll all know that I'd just love to call a spade a spade, but I don't wanna get in any trouble.]...

In any case.... if this turns out to be true, [as the alleged goal is is something other than the result I'm going to be very happy to see] a side effect may well be a very pleasant one for the whole lot of you.... That being, we may soon find ourselves with a whole lot of airplanes with a much diminished list of complaints.

Some of the words I heard were "If you're not on the "out of town assignment list" now would be a very good time to be on that list!".... (obviously that would be - if you like travelling and overtime)

Personally, I have no desire to be bopping around the planet fixing glitches or even alleged glitches, however... I am very fond of airplanes with very few glitches! So if a bunch of disgruntled pilots were to suddenly start complaining very loudly about all sorts of glitches that they once took in stride and carried on.... I suspect a lot of fixing would happen, and we'd soon find an extremely fine fleet of aircraft, with very little to complain about! Yeeehaw! That's a good thing in my books!

In reality, I hope all this is pure nonsense and you'll all find yourselves at peace in very short order.... but if the buzzmill is buzzing out the truth this time.... I like the side effects! Bring it on!

Imagine an old slug of a '67 with doodah for a snag list! Wow! biggrin.gif

disclaimer: None of the above is written with any knowledge of truth... All is pure conjecture, based on heresay and rumour.... Opinions expressed are the opinions of a madman and nothing more. Batteries not included. Any resemblance to any real truth is purely coincidental. My opinion only. Without prejudice. Yada Yada. This author accepts no responsibility for anything at all in this post, other than his own pure nonsense that has nothing at all to do with the real day to day dealings with his employer. etcetera, etcetera, etcetera...........

None of the above is written with any knowledge of truth... All is pure conjecture, based on heresay and rumour.... Opinions expressed are the opinions of a madman and nothing more. Batteries not included. Any resemblance to any real truth is purely coincidental. My opinion only. Without prejudice. Yada Yada. This author accepts no responsibility for anything at all in this post, other than his own pure nonsense that has nothing at all to do with the real day to day dealings with his employer. etcetera, etcetera, etcetera...........

So except for this piece of the puzzle, how does this posting differ from any other posting here/ tongue.gif

There could be some good stuff to be had in the middle of madness...

I heard a man today - I won't tell you his position, or how he came to hear what he passed on to us, or even what exactly he passed on to us huh.gif - telling a roomfull of us that, ummm... err... ahhh... some stuff was going to result from the ahhhh dispute among our pilots.... [please forgive the cryptic nature of this post. I'm sure you'll all know that I'd just love to call a spade a spade, but I don't wanna get in any trouble.]...

In any case.... if this turns out to be true, [as the alleged goal is is something other than the result I'm going to be very happy to see] a side effect may well be a very pleasant one for the whole lot of you.... That being, we may soon find ourselves with a whole lot of airplanes with a much diminished list of complaints.

Some of the words I heard were "If you're not on the "out of town assignment list" now would be a very good time to be on that list!".... (obviously that would be - if you like travelling and overtime)

Personally, I have no desire to be bopping around the planet fixing glitches or even alleged glitches, however... I am very fond of airplanes with very few glitches! So if a bunch of disgruntled pilots were to suddenly start complaining very loudly about all sorts of glitches that they once took in stride and carried on.... I suspect a lot of fixing would happen, and we'd soon find an extremely fine fleet of aircraft, with very little to complain about! Yeeehaw! That's a good thing in my books!

In reality, I hope all this is pure nonsense and you'll all find yourselves at peace in very short order.... but if the buzzmill is buzzing out the truth this time.... I like the side effects! Bring it on!

Imagine an old slug of a '67 with doodah for a snag list! Wow! biggrin.gif

disclaimer: None of the above is written with any knowledge of truth... All is pure conjecture, based on heresay and rumour.... Opinions expressed are the opinions of a madman and nothing more. Batteries not included. Any resemblance to any real truth is purely coincidental. My opinion only. Without prejudice. Yada Yada. This author accepts no responsibility for anything at all in this post, other than his own pure nonsense that has nothing at all to do with the real day to day dealings with his employer. etcetera, etcetera, etcetera...........

Scottie, why isn't the infernal univeral translator working! Cronin is talking in tongues again!!!

Archived